Sarah Palin's Affair with Husbands Business Partner

Oh please, not this tired old argument again.

After all the conservatives who have been caught cheating, caught being pervs, or caught tapping their toes in the mens room, you would think this nonsense would have been put to rest.
You seem to be under the belief that I said they NEVER do that. All I pointed out was that the rates of almost all that are higher in more Liberal areas....and statistically they are.

Remember the news tries to show what is unusual in the world as that is what sells, not the everyday. And of course when they do it is dragged out for lengthy times because of the perceived hypocrisy.

You seem to be under the belief that I said they NEVER do that. All I pointed out was that the rates of almost all that are higher in more Liberal areas....and statistically they are.

Remember the news tries to show what is unusual in the world as that is what sells, not the everyday. And of course when they do it is dragged out for lengthy times because of the perceived hypocrisy.

Oh, so its the rarity of conservatives in sexual scandals that makes them news? lmao Nice try.

You tried to make a connection between liberal values and the increase of herpes and HIV.

But what you have is only a rise in the diseases in major cities and the fact that major cities tend to be liberal.

What happens when a inner city conservative starts making good money? Does he stay in the city? No, he bails out. While many liberals choose to stay in more urban environs.

So these same conservatives that have probably been pervs all along (just keeping it a secret) bail out for the suburbs.

So there is no real connection.

Oh, so its the rarity of conservatives in sexual scandals that makes them news? lmao Nice try.
It's the rarity of anything in the news that makes it more newsworthy. You seem unreachable on this because you dislike social Conservatives, so let's try guns.
The vast majority of gun related deaths among children are in inner city gangs, no surprise there. Rarely, a child in some suburban area will shoot some people.
Which one makes more news?

You tried to make a connection between liberal values and the increase of herpes and HIV.
But what you have is only a rise in the diseases in major cities and the fact that major cities tend to be liberal.
What happens when a inner city conservative starts making good money? Does he stay in the city? No, he bails out. While many liberals choose to stay in more urban environs.

So these same conservatives that have probably been pervs all along (just keeping it a secret) bail out for the suburbs.
So there is no real connection.
Well even if your wild theory is true then you are making my argument for me as the stats should reflect that (ie: perverted behaviour or let's not be judgemental and say risky behaviour, in general yields a higher rate of STDs). You just said that Liberals are in inner cities more and admitted the rates are higher.

I'm sure some Conservatives are pervs, I'm sure more Liberals are. Ever been to San Francisco?

One can presume that regardless of ideology MOST people live by the values they believe in and preach, hypocrisy exists but is not the norm.

What's happened to you man, I used to enjoy your posts but lately you just sound like any old Liberal on here. I don't really care but just curious, I am gone by next month again.

It's the rarity of anything in the news that makes it more newsworthy. You seem unreachable on this because you dislike social Conservatives, so let's try guns.
The vast majority of gun related deaths among children are in inner city gangs, no surprise there. Rarely, a child in some suburban area will shoot some people.

Well even if your wild theory is true then you are making my argument for me as the stats should reflect that (ie: perverted behaviour or let's not be judgemental and say risky behaviour, in general yields a higher rate of STDs). You just said that Liberals are in inner cities more and admitted the rates are higher.

I'm sure some Conservatives are pervs, I'm sure more Liberals are. Ever been to San Francisco?

One can presume that regardless of ideology MOST people live by the values they believe in and preach, hypocrisy exists but is not the norm.

What's happened to you man, I used to enjoy your posts but lately you just sound like any old Liberal on here. I don't really care but just curious, I am gone by next month again.

Danologic is back, bitches!

Oh no, I have changed?

Because that was the very reason I wrote on this board, to have my posts be enjoyed.

Nope, I'm the same guy as always. Too old to change now.

Danologic is back, bitches!

Uh-huh. Well let's go a little deeper then. Safe sex (with a condom) is what Liberals preach, but HSV2 can still be transferred regardless when the virus is shedding and hence you have higher rates.

You can pretend they have nothing to do with each other, maybe they don't, but I think we all have to believe that a value system and policies that follow that do influence people's thinking in their environment. Or why else are we all here on this site?

Oh no, I have changed?

Because that was the very reason I wrote on this board, to have my posts be enjoyed.

Nope, I'm the same guy as always. Too old to change now.
Most people move to the left while on public boards, is my observation anyway. It's just social pressure, as the Liberals I'm sure you noticed, tend to stick together and form a group. There's always that human communal instinct to join in with the pack. You feel good bonding joining in bashing the lone Dixie's and themajority's of the site and over time don't notice where you drift.

It is interesting to see the far rights house of cards come tumbling down.
LOL at far right, you may get away with calling them that. But I know the truth and the truth is that Bush passed a pill bill, giant education increase, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc...

He is not even rightwing, let alone far right.

Most people move to the left while on public boards, is my observation anyway. It's just social pressure, as the Liberals I'm sure you noticed, tend to stick together and form a group. There's always that human communal instinct to join in with the pack. You feel good bonding joining in bashing the lone Dixie's and themajority's of the site and over time don't notice where you drift.
I have argued with Dixie a few times, but I only remember bashing him once.

Now majority I have bashed. I'll admit that.

But its funny that you noticed my bashing of those two, but missed my bashing of CK or WaterMark.

I guess you just overlooked them?

I am conservative on some issues and liberal on some issues.

You happened to join in on a topic that I am fairly liberal on. Because I think it is the height of stupidity to try and legislate morality. It has never worked and never will.

yeah right think back past a couple of boards to 2000. And then again to 911...
The few liberals on there and against the Iraq war especially took a beating.

I have argued with Dixie a few times, but I only remember bashing him once.

Now majority I have bashed. I'll admit that.

But its funny that you noticed my bashing of those two, but missed my bashing of CK or WaterMark.

I guess you just overlooked them?
I suppose, CK is not a regular Liberal though. All the Liberals on here hate him.

I am conservative on some issues and liberal on some issues.

You happened to join in on a topic that I am fairly liberal on. Because I think it is the height of stupidity to try and legislate morality. It has never worked and never will.
I don't believe in legislating morality, but that doesn't mean morality is not good. Did you ever think that Liberals legislate morality even more? Sounds crazy right, but their biggest moral is being against greed and for redistribution of wealth which they legislate all the time. I don't preach against people's sex life choices, but I am opposed to government giving out free condoms.
I don't oppose a woman's right to early abortion but I do not want to pay taxes for abortion.
Often times the positions get distorted and Conservatives are accused of legislating morality when all they are really doing is pushing back against the moral impositions of the left.

I suppose, CK is not a regular Liberal though. All the Liberals on here hate him.

I don't believe in legislating morality, but that doesn't mean morality is not good. Did you ever think that Liberals legislate morality even more? Sounds crazy right, but their biggest moral is being against greed and for redistribution of wealth which they legislate all the time. I don't preach against people's sex life choices, but I am opposed to government giving out free condoms.
I don't oppose a woman's right to early abortion but I do not want to pay taxes for abortion.
Often times the positions get distorted and Conservatives are accused of legislating morality when all they are really doing is pushing back against the moral impositions of the left.

And I have argued against the redistribution of wealth and our out of whack tax system many times.

In fact, I think I have posted that the cure for our tax problems is the Fair Tax Act more often than any single topic.

But if you see me as a liberal then you see me as a liberal. Desh probably sees me as a conservative. Grind just doesn't like me. And King Raw thinks I am his mortal enemy.

I am just happy I can serve so many people so well. lol

And I have argued against the redistribution of wealth and our out of whack tax system many times.

In fact, I think I have posted that the cure for our tax problems is the Fair Tax Act more often than any single topic.

But if you see me as a liberal then you see me as a liberal. Desh probably sees me as a conservative. Grind just doesn't like me. And King Raw thinks I am his mortal enemy.

I am just happy I can serve so many people so well. lol
I don't see you as a Liberal, I just see you siding with the Liberal group on here more and more. Watermark and CK are not part of that clique, they are individuals and safe targets.

Back