Satan At Work. Through YOU!

debatefix

Banned
Not that I believe in satan as a deity. But when what he might wish to happen is fulfilled, does it really matter? There was a song done once by somebody named Arthur Brown called "Fire." In the video of it I will give a link to, it portrays satan as saying, "I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you, fire." But in reality, it isn't satan bringing the fire. It is the vast majority of you. In the video, there is a lyric that tells how it is done. It says, "You've been living like a little girl. In the middle of your little world. And in your mind, your tiny mind. You know you've really been so blind." Here is the video. Enjoy.

Through me?

alien-stomach.gif

Not that I believe in satan as a deity. But when what he might wish to happen is fulfilled, does it really matter? There was a song done once by somebody named Arthur Brown called "Fire." In the video of it I will give a link to, it portrays satan as saying, "I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you, fire." But in reality, it isn't satan bringing the fire. It is the vast majority of you. In the video, there is a lyric that tells how it is done. It says, "You've been living like a little girl. In the middle of your little world. And in your mind, your tiny mind. You know you've really been so blind." Here is the video. Enjoy.

But you won't discuss what people are blinding themselves from. Your opening sentence and rhetorical question is you doing what you accuse everyone else has done. If there is no entity, there is no wishing into fruition it might have happened or going to happen if everyone doesn't obey your interpretation that is filled with exemptions and exceptions also.

Self evident applies to everything universally present and evolving at the same time different locations as the whole is equal to total sum of its ever changing total sum left evolving forward now.

But you won't discuss what people are blinding themselves from. Your opening sentence and rhetorical question is you doing what you accuse everyone else has done. If there is no entity, there is no wishing into fruition it might have happened or going to happen if everyone doesn't obey your interpretation that is filled with exemptions and exceptions also.

Self evident applies to everything universally present and evolving at the same time different locations as the whole is equal to total sum of its ever changing total sum left evolving forward now.

There isn't much that I can discuss people are blinding themselves without being having the thread closed to debate or my being banned.

Does Satan or God talk to you? Angels or demons?

There isn't much that I can discuss people are blinding themselves without being having the thread closed to debate or my being banned.

been there its done to me more often than not. will you discuss physical absolutes in real time or are you a devoted time relativity factual type character saving humanity from honest soles debunking space time projections there is a factual tomorrow determined by a human invented intenational dateline.

You can toss out all the insults and "groans" he likes, but you can't change the fact you have more belief in Satan than God.

Nature Is Satan's Realm. Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity, So It Can't Be Divine

Well, there's two options: a) Satan is as powerful as, or more powerful than God or b) God chooses to let Satan terrorize the world.

Which one is it?

If the Abrahamic God is truly all powerful and all-knowing, then God created Lucifer for a reason.

Despite your phrasing, Satan doesn't "terrorize" the world. Mankind has free will and can choose to be good or choose to be evil.

What do you choose to be, Mode?

If the Abrahamic God is truly all powerful and all-knowing, then God created Lucifer for a reason.

Despite your phrasing, Satan doesn't "terrorize" the world. Mankind has free will and can choose to be good or choose to be evil.

What do you choose to be, Mode?

Are you saying that Satan has no impact on peoples' decisions and subsequent behavior?

Back