Satanism

images

How many wars has Germany won?

Plenty. All the Frankish wars aside --

The conquest and Christianisation of Prussia by the Teutonic Knights: a Germanic order.

The Hussite War.

The squashing of the peasant's war.

The Spanish Succession.

Silesian Wars, and Seven Years' War.

Napoleonic Wars.

Otto Von Bismark unified Germany and beat Austria and France.

The Wars of Unification.

Don't be mad because your history sucks.

You won a revolutionary war, civil war, and world war one and two (both times you were duped by your politicians who ran on the election promise of: I won't go to war! But ended up doing so).

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

Aren't you an American citizen? If you aren't, why are you here if you hate America?

The USA won the wars that we engaged in in those countries, we did poorly in occupying the nations because we did not treat them as a country we conquered, we tried to help them rebuild, we never should have occupied those areas.

Vietnam ended in a treaty, we did not lose that war, either.

These types of wars are not really to be won or lost because unlike a war fought over one's own country you do not destroy your enemy and retake the homeland.

Pretty sure a failed invasion, and loss of all colonies, and a failure to meet your objective is a defeat.

Plenty. All the Frankish wars aside --

The conquest and Christianisation of Prussia by the Teutonic Knights: a Germanic order.

The Hussite War.

The squashing of the peasant's war.

The Spanish Succession.

Silesian Wars, and Seven Years' War.

Napoleonic Wars.

Otto Von Bismark unified Germany and beat Austria and France.

The Wars of Unification.

Don't be mad because your history sucks.

You won a revolutionary war, civil war, and world war one and two (both times you were duped by your politicians who ran on the election promise of: I won't go to war! But ended up doing so).

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

We thrashed your puny nation twice, didn't we?

Tell me who defends Krautlandia from Russia now?

Weren't German forces with us in most of these campaigns? Are they a failure as well?

Oops...I like the way Trashymucous declares that America had to have allies to defeat his Nazi heroes, but lists the Napoleonic Wars as a German victory...without a shred of embarrassment. :rofl2:

Oops...I like the way Trashymucous declares that America had to have allies to defeat his Nazi heroes, but lists the Napoleonic Wars as a German victory...without a shred of embarrassment. :rofl2:

He also forgets that Afganistan and Iraq were NATO campaigns, if we lost, so did Germany.

Benefits, how are there benefits if we lost the wars? Why don't you live in Germany if you hate America?

What makes you think that I don't?

1. You're 19 trillion in debt, while we continue to get wealthier.
2. You get a bad rap for pushing our agendas while we remain morally unscathed.
3. Sieg heil!

'It's common sense' is a fallacy. Find me a source.

Germany. Go set foot in it. Ask around.

Only 2% of Americans...

You can't imagine how wholly unconcerned I am about what people did 150 years ago, seeing as they're all dead. What they did is not what I have done. It is a dark mark on our past, but it does not need to be our present or future, nor should it be.

What about the rampant racism of Israel against blacks and the documented war crimes against the Palestinians and their neighbors?

See above.

Summer of 1954...

I don't care. Nobody cares. Those issues also belong in the past, which is apparently where you live.

This is today, where people should deal with each other as individuals, and not try to paint ever single member of a group with the same brush. I deal with you as an individual. Granted, I am already dealing with you as if you are an individual piece of filth who should get down on his knees and thank god that I am deigning to speak to him, but I'm feeling magnanimous today.

Only white people need to be tolerant, diverse and feel guilty for their 'alleged' crimes.

Ohhhhhh. You're one of the Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me martyrs, are you? You think you should feel guilty for the crimes someone else committed hundreds or thousands of years ago? You should get out in the fresh air, more.

While Jews shouldn't feel guilty about their crucifixion of Christ...

...because the Romans crucified Jesus-the-Not-Messiah.

and their well documented history of usery and thievery from non-Jewish countries that the Talmud professes is their prerogative and moral obligation to take from the goyim.

Which the goyim Republicans seem quite happy about, so long as outrageous interest rates are targeted at the poor. But at least they're not racist about it. They don't care about the color of the skin or the religion of the person they're bilking. Isn't that nice?

Blacks won the lottery by getting taken to a civilized country in exchange for some chores. They're welcome to go back to Africa where they can eat rats and dodge Boko Haram suicide bombers. I'll pay for their ticket.

Hey, if your'e not happy with the fact that we're not Nazis here, why don't you go bac... oh, wait. You can't. Because that kind of thing was dealt with in the last century, and lo! It leaves just laughable fringe idiots like yourself.

When the Jews took slaves, they castrated them

I don't suppose you'd be interested in being a slave any time soon?

You're still waiting for your messiah that will never come because you killed him, kike.

Did I? I wish someone had told me. I mean, you'd think I'd remember if I'd killed someone instead of the Romans doing it.

Every last one of you will be exterminated.

Not today, and not by you.

The only reason you're still here is the good graces and generosity of the Christians.

The ones we commit usury on and kill, according to you? That's a good wheeze.

Our patience has its limits.

Just like your intelligence.

One day we'll shut your dirty lying Jewish mouths.

But first, get the door, Jeeves. And dust off that tuxedo I paid for. We don't keep you around so you can look slouch.

Oy gevalt. This weak little Jew boy wants to run his mouth. It's another shoah!

You would certainly think so.

Keep spouting your fallacies. You're a surprisingly unlearned Jew. Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me so.

No. You being wrong makes you wrong.

Just makes you a loser who can't prove an 'idiot' wrong.

We at least agree on one thing. You're an idiot.

Your end is coming.

Bring it.

Back