Satanism

I'm done with you. You refuse to post any sources to back up your claims while you spout fallacies as evidence.

https://corkskeptics.org/2011/05/03/the-common-sense-fallacy/

Funny that you claim 'the past is the past' about war crimes your people are still committing daily.

You Jewish parasites have zero conscience and are going to be wiped off of the face of the earth. God willing.

Fringe elements that are on the rise judging by the support for nationalist candidates all around the world. The natural always beats the unnatural.

Keep amassing your Jew gold in a nice big pot for me so I can come and take it.
T3Ob.jpg

The pendulum has been drawn so far in one direction it's going to bound back. Hard. And The Chosen people will pay for their crimes.

http://i.picpar.com/U3Ob.png

I'm done with you.

Awww. And we were just getting to know each other. I for the Jew that keeps kicking your ass, and you for the idiot I keep laughing at.

But let's run with the proofs, shall we?

There's the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin that had official support from the German Parliament and Chancellory.

Angela Merkel's spokesman, Steffen Ceibert said,

All Germans know the history of the murderous race mania of the Nazis that led to the break with civilization that was the Holocaust.

This is taught in German schools for good reason, it must never be forgotten. And I see no reason to change our view of history in any way. We know that responsibility for this crime against humanity is German and very much our own.

Former German Chancellor Gerard Schröeder said:

The evil of the Nazi ideology did not come out of nowhere. The brutalisation of thought and the lack of moral inhibitions had a history. One thing is clear: The Nazi ideology was willed by people and carried out by people.

When the President of Iran denied the Holocaust, the entirety of German government smacked him down and acknowledged that it had happened, and that it was a German happening.

Funny that you claim 'the past is the past' about war crimes your people are still committing daily.

They're not my people, shmendrik. And, yet again, I do not commit war crimes.

You can't seem to separate individuals from world populations. I live in America, not Israel. I do not attack Palestinians, although I've dated a few Palestinian women.

You Jewish parasites have zero conscience and are going to be wiped off of the face of the earth. God willing.

You keep saying this, and yet I'm still here, one of God's Chosen People, toying with you solely because you are entertainment on a slow day in the office.

Fringe elements that are on the rise judging by the support for nationalist candidates all around the world. The natural always beats the unnatural.

Keep amassing your Jew gold in a nice big pot for me so I can come and take it.

I'll keep amassing the gold, but I won't keep it in a pot. I'll keep it in our nice Jew banks. And again, if you want to try to take it? Bring it, schmuck.

The pendulum has been drawn so far in one direction it's going to bound back. Hard. And The Chosen people will pay for their crimes.

Hitler tried that once. It worked out well for him, didn't it? Oh, wait. No, it didn't. Well, maybe except for that one time when Göring put on his Geisha outfit and blew him.

Plenty. All the Frankish wars aside --

The conquest and Christianisation of Prussia by the Teutonic Knights: a Germanic order.

The Hussite War.

The squashing of the peasant's war.

The Spanish Succession.

Silesian Wars, and Seven Years' War.

Napoleonic Wars.

Otto Von Bismark unified Germany and beat Austria and France.

The Wars of Unification.

Don't be mad because your history sucks.

You won a revolutionary war, civil war, and world war one and two (both times you were duped by your politicians who ran on the election promise of: I won't go to war! But ended up doing so).

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

Frankish wars obviously do not count, as those are French victories (yes, they used to be formidable).
Prussia getting conquered doesn't count as a victory.
Protestant wars, such as the Peasants Revolt, obviously don't count. We're talking about German Lutherans here!
Seven Years War was a British victory.

I'm tempted to give you the Spanish Succession victory, but anything pre-unification is like America proclaiming victory in British victories such as the Seven Years War (even though we started that war, ourselves). So, basically, you have the Franco-Prussian War.

:hand:

Translation of all of my posts.
cf8c8430162d762686f68d8226bebb1b.jpg

ftfy

Frankish wars obviously do not count, as those are French victories (yes, they used to be formidable).

The Franks were Germans.

Frank, member of a Germanic-speaking people who invaded the western Roman Empire in the 5th century. Dominating present-day northern France, Belgium, and western Germany, the Franks established the most powerful Christian kingdom of early medieval western Europe.

Prussia getting conquered doesn't count as a victory.

Why is that?

Protestant wars, such as the Peasants Revolt, obviously don't count. We're talking about German Lutherans here!

So the Civil War doesn't count?

Seven Years War was a British victory.

It ushered Prussia in as a new world superpower.

I'm tempted to give you the Spanish Succession victory, but anything pre-unification is like America proclaiming victory in British victories such as the Seven Years War (even though we started that war, ourselves). So, basically, you have the Franco-Prussian War.

That's an awful analogy. The same culture of people that have lived in the same geographic area is like a colony halfway across the world taking credit for Britain's victories? Very weak.

You're basically claiming that any wars that America were in before it formed the remaining states don't count.

It's no more weak than the culture and character of the German people itself. Despite its name, the Civil War was fought by two countries, and America won.

I think it is a great pity that Stelakh mixes up a denunciation of Hitler with a defence of 'Israel', since the latter accepts most of the former's ideas on 'race' and similar bullying drivel, and is deeply perverting people's image of this hugely talented and inventive people with its long tradition of decency and humanity!

I think it is a great pity that Stelakh mixes up a denunciation of Hitler with a defence of 'Israel', since the latter accepts most of the former's ideas on 'race' and similar bullying drivel, and is deeply perverting people's image of this hugely talented and inventive people with its long tradition of decency and humanity!

Did I mix up the two? Certainly not. I made no comment in that regard.

I quoted what was stated by a former Chancellor and the current Chancellor's spokesman. In both cases, whether a defense of Israel or not, they acknowledged and accepted German responsibility for the Holocaust, which was the point in the first place.

I stated rather clearly, when it comes to Israel, that "those are not my people."

You may find, iolo, if you peruse the comments I have made on this forum, that I advocate equality and disdain violence, death and the celebration thereof.

As such, I certainly condemn the actions of both Israel and the Palestinians in this never-ending conflict between both parties. Neither is willing to sit down and hammer out an understanding that they are all simply human beings who should, if we are such an intelligent species, be capable of living not just next to but among one another without the rampant violence and war crimes that both sides have engaged in for so long.

As such, I certainly condemn the actions of both Israel and the Palestinians in this never-ending conflict between both parties. Neither is willing to sit down and hammer out an understanding that they are all simply human beings who should, if we are such an intelligent species, be capable of living not just next to but among one another without the rampant violence and war crimes that both sides have engaged in for so long.

Yeah. Condemn the poor Palestinians for having their lands taken, being forced into vans and removed at gunpoint from their homes and forced to sign papers to sell their lands.

Israel has started every war they've been in since the 50's and the wars before that, that they didn't start, were caused by their neighbors coming to try and defend the Palestinians.

They refuse to give Palestinians living in Israel any sort of international recognition and refuse them citizenship or a right to vote in the country they are forced to be a part of. They are a conquered and enslaved people that live in fear of missiles hitting them everyday or Isreali soldiers coming in and hauling them or their families off.

Yet the great Humanitarians tell us it's not okay for them to want basic human rights? To fight for that after so many years under oppression and hopelessness?

If you treat people like rabid dogs, they will behave like rabid dogs and bite you. They dehumanize the Palestinians.

Every last Jew needs to be rounded up and shot. No more mercy. No more forgiveness. Hitler was too soft on them, and didn't want to kill them.

He should've gassed them all because they lied about it anyway.

It is a genocidal war. They want to pretend that they want Palestine to become a state, while never making any sort of peace, and continuing to slowly seize up their land and pack it full of as many Jews as they can until Israel becomes synonymous with Jews.

Not to mention there long history of war crimes, false flags, and the fact that Ariel Sharon, their former Prime Minister was a wanted serial killer and war criminal by the international community but because Israel has no extradition treaty and signed no agreements on nukes which they gained illegally (the rogue nuclear state that we feared happening in the Middle East), we allow them to do whatever they want without even a sanction against them. Ever.

"For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks." ~ Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Shelakh -

'Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

Only 2% of Americans...
You can't imagine how wholly unconcerned I am about what people did 150 years ago, seeing as they're all dead. What they did is not what I have done. It is a dark mark on our past, but it does not need to be our present or future, nor should it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

What about the rampant racism of Israel against blacks and the documented war crimes against the Palestinians and their neighbors?
See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

Summer of 1954...
I don't care. Nobody cares. Those issues also belong in the past, which is apparently where you live.

This is today, where people should deal with each other as individuals, and not try to paint ever single member of a group with the same brush. I deal with you as an individual. Granted, I am already dealing with you as if you are an individual piece of filth who should get down on his knees and thank god that I am deigning to speak to him, but I'm feeling magnanimous today.'

Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.

Last edited:
Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation.

Do you know what you mean?

Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. I referenced with specificity what I was talking about. "150 years ago..." and " In 1954..."

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).

Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.

No, I didn't. I referenced with specificity what I was talking about. "150 years ago..." and " In 1954..."

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).[/QUOTE]

To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).

To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.[/QUOTE]

Hamas and other Palestinian factions have used "indiscriminate rockets and mortar fire" and murdered Palestinians who were suspected to have collaborated with the Israelis.

The UN report states that, “The use of rockets in the possession of Palestinian armed groups, indiscriminate in nature, and any targeted mortar attack against civilians constitute violations of international humanitarian law, in particular of the fundamental principle of distinction."

It levels the possibility of war crimes charges against both Israel and Palestine.

To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.

Hamas and other Palestinian factions have used "indiscriminate rockets and mortar fire" and murdered Palestinians who were suspected to have collaborated with the Israelis.

The UN report states that, “The use of rockets in the possession of Palestinian armed groups, indiscriminate in nature, and any targeted mortar attack against civilians constitute violations of international humanitarian law, in particular of the fundamental principle of distinction."

It levels the possibility of war crimes charges against both Israel and Palestine.[/QUOTE]

Only persons fighting for states can commit war crimes surely? If undefined Resistance forces can go to war, governments like that of the US can lock up anybody at will, and we end up with concentration camps like Guantanamo. We all know who controls the UN, surely?

Only persons fighting for states can commit war crimes surely? If undefined Resistance forces can go to war, governments like that of the US can lock up anybody at will, and we end up with concentration camps like Guantanamo. We all know who controls the UN, surely?

You would need to take that up with the United Nations. The designation of 'war crimes' is theirs.

Either way, both sides engage in killing each other, and that is why I reference both sides. Neither are innocent and free of blood.

You would need to take that up with the United Nations. The designation of 'war crimes' is theirs.

Either way, both sides engage in killing each other, and that is why I reference both sides. Neither are innocent and free of blood.

Those who attack and colonise other countries have no rights, anywhere, ever.

Back