Schools tell Mother, "Your child will never learn"... He's a genius...

At least he's going to EARN his Nobel Prize and not just have it handed to him, for what he MIGHT do. :palm:

Obama invested renewable energy and is attempting to end natural resource energy, yet the Right is voting him down.

I'll bash myself and expose that Obama didn't invest, he simply chose his investor which was renewable energy. Today, Romney's fight for Coal is a joke. Today we are educated enough to know that we can provide just as much energy through RENEWABLE energy.

I personally don't think that Obama deserved the rank but wonder if he does because America is so much smarter today about Energy, waste and evolution of the brain.

In short...I know your process....

Now tell me how a child born from druggie parents in the middle of the Bronx is supposed to know the difference between their idols, mom and dad, and what they should do.

Sure. My kids are 50x times smarter than their class. I wonder if there was a process that would let them flourish, which is what I assume you are trying to expose.

Let's hear your plan, your goal of the American Schools..

Let's hear yours. More of the same isn't cutting it, nor has throwing more money at it. We spend more per capita to get less result than any other western nation.

In short...I know your process....

Now tell me how a child born from druggie parents in the middle of the Bronx is supposed to know the difference between their idols, mom and dad, and what they should do.

Well to start, the kid should actually have parents...

Sure. My kids are 50x times smarter than their class. I wonder if there was a process that would let them flourish, which is what I assume you are trying to expose.

A solidly Republican school district plan, implemented decades ago, consolidating resources, creating competition, saving tons of money, taking care of kids in need, and flourishing ever since.

http://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/39663

What a fucking idiot!

Let's hear yours. More of the same isn't cutting it, nor has throwing more money at it. We spend more per capita to get less result than any other western nation.

Hear my what?..............I'll assume you mean my process of having smart children.....

When I had 3 at once, one with lots of medical conditions, I would have lost money if I sent them to childcare and I'm almost certain no childcare would have taken my daughter.

I quit my job and stayed at home with my kids. I felt like a failure. I was raised hard working redneck and felt like a loser.

Later I noticed that since I had 1 on 1 time with my kids they were smarter and more mature than anyone their age even though they were VERY premature when born. All 3 of them knew a second language at 1.5 years old (sign language and yes, lots of it). Today they are only allowed in their Pre-K because they are the role models for the class, they allow a few in to expose others on what they could or should be doing.

The point is PARENTS make their kids smart. 1 teacher in a classroom of kids isn't going to make your kid smart. And statistically, if the kid isn't "primed" from the years 1.5-4 then they never going to be. I could spend HOURS on what kids will be like by what they learn within this age process in brain development. But that is all Science you have to learn for yourself.

The kids in their brain development age range today are in daycare because we can not live on one income unless we have money already.

The kids that grow up in daycare are like cattle. They learn when it's time to do certain things but they don't LEARN.

My problem is my kids are 4 and smarter than most 2nd graders.

Private Schools are the answer to many but I am shall we say "Conservative thinking" on education. I want jobs to pay what they should so Mom or Dad can stay home and educate our kids. I don't want a society where MONEY determines how smart your kids are.

What a fucking idiot!

Rune.......in reality, I hope they can learn to be as smart as you..............I hope they can see a topic and use their BIG BRAIN long enough to come up with a smart answer with the power of, "you are stupid"................

Nothing screams EDUCATION like a "you are dumb" post. No facts, no topic, nothing but insult screams EDUCATION!

Well to start, the kid should actually have parents...

The kid has parents............................

Your post solidifies my post stating that some children feel parentless when their parents are off doing drugs when they should be raising children.

BAD PARENTS ARE STILL PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that we covered that. How do we stop bad parents from being bad parents.

(I feel like I'm stepping 15 years back in time to talk to the former me lol)

Rune.......in reality, I hope they can learn to be as smart as you..............I hope they can see a topic and use their BIG BRAIN long enough to come up with a smart answer with the power of, "you are stupid"................

Nothing screams EDUCATION like a "you are dumb" post. No facts, no topic, nothing but insult screams EDUCATION!

See post#13 in this thread. Still need an explanation? Yes, clearly since you are sticking with your idiotic claim.

Mental Retardation is 70 or below. Genius is 140 and above. Your kids might be 50 times smarter that a field mouse. No one is 50 times smarter than anyone else.

IDIOT.

The kid has parents............................

Your post solidifies my post stating that some children feel parentless when their parents are off doing drugs when they should be raising children.

BAD PARENTS ARE STILL PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that we covered that. How do we stop bad parents from being bad parents.

(I feel like I'm stepping 15 years back in time to talk to the former me lol)

If those are parents then you are Miss America.

Back