Schools tell Mother, "Your child will never learn"... He's a genius...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think extreme outliers like this amazing kid are a good basis for evaluating the merits of a school system.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think extreme outliers like this amazing kid are a good basis for evaluating the merits of a school system.

I think the one take away is that the idiots put the kid in special ed classes because THEY were too stupid to recognize genius.

I was told that I was unlikely to be smart enough to graduate from High School. Now I am a successful lawyer who runs a law office bringing in more profit than most in the County.

Traffic violations must be big business there.

It takes very little grey matter to become a lawyer. I've got an in-law and his brother that are attorneys, one just got elected county judge. They were the biggest dummies and misfits in high school that you can imagine.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/s...-on-track-to-win-a-nobel-prize/#axzz2ufBEs3jn

Possible he'll win a Nobel Prize, this kid was put into the trash heap by the schools.

You want to blame the professionals, but you know what Damo, Aspergers is a perplexing conditions and there is very little known about it and it varies with each child or adult.

Parents know their children better than professionals and it is good they saw this child's ability. It is what all parents should do. Professional usually have limited interactions with the children and in public education especially, there are limited resources which are being cut all the time for these children.

I helped in my granddaughters class yesterday. I saw a teacher with 18 children at very different levels. There were those children able to work on their own and follow tasks, there were those that needed a little help, then there were about six children in the class that without special one on one help these children don't get their work done. The teacher and the one aide that works part time in the class room are the only ones in the classroom to help these struggling children. There are parents who volunteer but generally we help with the busy work, making books, preparing for a lesson, etc, there is nt enough adults to give some of the children the help they need.

Sadly, this probably happens more often than I would like, but until we fully understand Autism and Aspergers, this will unfortunately continue to happen.

It takes very little grey matter to become a lawyer. I've got an in-law and his brother that are attorneys, one just got elected county judge. They were the biggest dummies and misfits in high school that you can imagine.

We had a kid in Ninjitsu with Autism... he had no compunctions on going all out. Most people have a self set limit on how hard they hit, this kid's didn't work. We had to have him work with older students so he wouldn't wind up injuring kids his age.

See post#13 in this thread. Still need an explanation? Yes, clearly since you are sticking with your idiotic claim.

Mental Retardation is 70 or below. Genius is 140 and above. Your kids might be 50 times smarter that a field mouse. No one is 50 times smarter than anyone else.

IDIOT.

"No one is 50 times smarter than anyone else." It was clearly a figure of speech but if you want to debate on a figure of speech then let's do it. I'm fairly certain that this is the field you deny and do not like, Science. Neuroscience to be more specific.

Compare someone like Albert Einstein to the parents of Honey Boo Boo. If you don't know who that is then just use yourself as the example. Same math.

Also, if no one is 50 times smarter than anyone else then why do CEO's get paid on average 380 times what the average worker gets paid. Is it because they work harder?

Respond small brain..

"It takes very little grey matter to become a lawyer. I've got an in-law.."

"No one is 50 times smarter than anyone else." It was clearly a figure of speech but if you want to debate on a figure of speech then let's do it. I'm fairly certain that this is the field you deny and do not like, Science. Neuroscience to be more specific.

Compare someone like Albert Einstein to the parents of Honey Boo Boo. If you don't know who that is then just use yourself as the example. Same math.

Also, if no one is 50 times smarter than anyone else then why do CEO's get paid on average 380 times what the average worker gets paid. Is it because they work harder?

Respond small brain..

Because stockholders are a combination of idiot and greed which is so severe as to become a mental illness. Ask any billionare what he wants most in life.

The answer is invariably "more money".

No one here had a problem with you until you started your arrogance BULLSHIT.

Let me assure you, you have nothing to be arrogant about. Do the world a favor and get an actual I.Q. test.

Not only are you arrogant, not brilliant, but you are really turning into a true piece of shit.

If you are so brilliant go up in AP and refute my posts against fracking in "foods of death". No one else has been able to yet.

Realize that I did the math in my head, but feel free to use a calculator.

Sure. My kids are 50x times smarter than their class. I wonder if there was a process that would let them flourish, which is what I assume you are trying to expose.

Let's hear your plan, your goal of the American Schools..
Some sofa general cause they are delusional

Obama invested renewable energy and is attempting to end natural resource energy, yet the Right is voting him down.

I'll bash myself and expose that Obama didn't invest, he simply chose his investor which was renewable energy. Today, Romney's fight for Coal is a joke. Today we are educated enough to know that we can provide just as much energy through RENEWABLE energy.

I personally don't think that Obama deserved the rank but wonder if he does because America is so much smarter today about Energy, waste and evolution of the brain.
Some are stuck on a sofa jobless because the are gullible and dumb!

Says the guy with the easiest degree on the board.

Back