Scientism

He keeps coming back saying he turned over a new leaf, but it never seems to stick.

The first hint of mental instability was the use of multiple accounts, sock puppets, evading thread bans, and ~15 name changes in a few months.

The tales about PhDs and the frantic Googling were just other symptoms.

On message boards, I have always found mental instability and relentless lying to be more annoying than someone who is just an occasional jackass. Just my two cents

He can't help himself. The whole free will or lack of it thing we've previously discussed. Anyone who is obsessed is lacking control of themselves. While it's possible Perry was in college for his self-claimed education, it seems clear that he had a tragic mental breakdown somewhere along the way.

Because I'm not wired like you are.

Sorry, I forgot. You're an atheist; an ambulatory meat computer responding to biochemical programming. Nothing is ever your fault; it's just a programming error. It's a good defense mechanism for people who know they are flawed yet won't admit they need help.

So you are admitting it???????? woah
That I have a higher education than you, Perry? Yes. There's proof of my education on this forum and zero proof that you are anything more than a poor person whose future was derailed by mental illness.

Sorry, I forgot. You're an atheist; an ambulatory meat computer responding to biochemical programming. Nothing is ever your fault; it's just a programming error. It's a good defense mechanism for people who know they are flawed yet won't admit they need help.

The funniest part of you trying to label me based on my post content is that you never understood the concept that someone may take an opposing position without actually BEING that.

Unlike you and Cypress, people with ACTUAL EDUCATION can conceive of describing positions that they are not 100% aligned with.

You convince everyone you are a bigger ignorant shithead with every post.
You become increasingly convincing of your slavery to others who have you bent over furniture and who ream you up the ass with the disinformation you are to regurgitate. Your virtue-signaling does not make you any smarter or make me any more ignorant; it simply makes you more pathetic.

Question: As your colon is being pummeled, at what are you staring ... or are you blindfolded?

The funniest part of you trying to label me based on my post content is that you never understood ... "
Terry is brain dead; it's no use trying to hold a rational discussion with someone who only has synaptic function in the brain stem. Besides, you aren't an atheist; your profound devotion to your Climate religion precludes atheism. Brain-dead people can't grasp that.

Unlike you and Cypress, people with ACTUAL EDUCATION can conceive of describing positions that they are not 100% aligned with.
Grammar error. Correctly written it should read "with which they are not 100% aligned." People with an ACTUAL EDUCATION know that prepositional phrases begin with a preposition, not end in one.

Last edited:
Grammar error. Correctly written it should read "with which they are not 100% aligned." People with an ACTUAL EDUCATION know that prepositional phrases begin with a preposition, not end in one.

The rule against ending with a preposition is falling out of favor. It is now considered acceptable.

language authorities since the 20th century have overwhelmingly rejected it, and few serious writers ever followed it consistently. No good style guide recommends following this rule, so you can safely ignore it. (Ibid)

Even Merriam-Webster allows it

Ending a sentence with a preposition (such as with, of, and to) is permissible in the English language.(ibid)

Kudos, though, for trying to keep alive old versions of the language. It's a noble effort. But one doomed to failure in the longrun.

Noooooo, ...

LOL. There's no proof. Just a blacked out piece of paper you ginned up.

You've made it clear I'm right....again, Perry.

I'd offer to bet you, but you and I both know you'd lose. Here, play with this instead, Perry:

8g74yt.jpg

You've made it clear I'm right....again, Perry.

I'd offer to bet you, but you and I both know you'd lose. Here, play with this instead, Perry:

8g74ro.jpg

YOu must have shown this one to someone else, pervo. I have never been shown that. Doesn't make any difference though, but it DOES SHOW you are one stupid motherfucker putting so much personal stuff online JUST TO SHOW OFF.

And, yeah, it doesn't really convince me of anything other than the fact you can find a picture of a diploma.

Good for you.

BTW: Masters of SCIENCE in "International Relations"??? That's like getting a PhD in Basketweaving. What a JOKE DEGREE! LOL.

International Relations. Fuuuuuck, man, if you're going to lie about a degree and go to this effort why not choose one that sounds like it is something more than just a glorified "Communications" degree (you know, the one they give football scholarship dropouts a degree in?)

The funniest part of you trying to label me based on my post content is that you never understood the concept that someone may take an opposing position without actually BEING that.

You dance well, Perry, but your reputation keeps tripping you up. The fact remains your hundreds, if not thousands from sock accounts, of posts prove you are consistently obsessive, stalkerish and irrational.

Perry the Pervert is a good name for you. :)

YOu must have shown this one to someone else, pervo. I have never been shown that. Doesn't make any difference though, but it DOES SHOW you are one stupid motherfucker putting so much personal stuff online JUST TO SHOW OFF.

And, yeah, it doesn't really convince me of anything other than the fact you can find a picture of a diploma.

Good for you.

BTW: Masters of SCIENCE in "International Relations"??? That's like getting a PhD in Basketweaving. What a JOKE DEGREE! LOL.

International Relations. Fuuuuuck, man, if you're going to lie about a degree and go to this effort why not choose one that sounds like it is something more than just a glorified "Communications" degree (you know, the one they give football scholarship dropouts a degree in?)

Time until Perry posts his degree: 10...9...8.....just kidding. Perry would need a few days to fake one or come up with a lie on why he can't show it. :rofl2:

Time until Perry posts his degree: 10...9...8.....just kidding. Perry would need a few days to fake one or come up with a lie on why he can't show it. :rofl2:

1)I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't respect you so your opinion matters not to me.

2)I am not an idiot putting out my personal info on a poorly moderated, "suspect" webpage just to make a meaningless point

3)Your degree is a JOKE. J. O. K. E. I knew a woman who honest-to-god got a degree in "Fashion Merchandising" from her undergraduate. I find that hilarious. I think of your degree as pretty much the same thing, so I am not feeling outdone by your stupidity, no.

Cheers!

Doesn't sound like a joke degree to me.

Stanford University International Relations Program

International Relations (IR) majors pursue a course of study in world politics that includes classes in political science, economics, history, environmental policy, languages, and other fields. IR majors may focus on a range of issues including international security, international trade and finance, political and economic development, human rights and humanitarian policy, democratization, climate change, global health as well as the politics, history, and cultures of other countries and world regions.

Back