Scientism

QED

Perry denies posting the pictures, which means he's lying again. Like Sgt. Doolittle, he thinks he can bullshit his way through this simply because he removed the evidence of wrongdoing. That's not rational adult behavior. Sad.

I'll just wait here until you find these mysterious "pictures". Keep lookin'!

Perry is, without a doubt, mentally ill and possesses the maturity of a teenager. It'd be interesting to know how far he got in college before his illness derailed his life. I suspect that, like Witold and Steven, he's living at home with a family member since he clearly can't live by himself.

Says the guy who spends every day from sun up to sundown and beyond posting on this forum. No life to speak of apparently.

Says the guy who spends every day from sun up to sundown and beyond posting on this forum. No life to speak of apparently.
Why does this bother you so much? Is it because you are stuck all day with nothing to do except be online and you are jealous of people who can do whatever they like, Perry?

Why do you keep lying about the Prince Andrew pictures?

I'll just wait here until you find these mysterious "pictures". Keep lookin'!

QED on Perry lying about his previous actions. It's not rational adult behavior.

Go fly a helicopter.

images

Here's how it works, bubby: you insult my existence, I insult yours. That's what you said you wanted when you started.

I am not as into the Royal Family as you are apparently. Which pictures, specifically?
Poor, poor Perry the perpetual victim of life....and Dutch. LOL

You are free to see yourself as a victim, Perry. Self-victimization is a trap that will never see you being happy. Sad.

Don't worry about it, Perry. Obviously you can't see much with your state of mind. Sad.

Wow, your memes are getting even worse. Less attention to detail and just more "pissy". You seem pretty amped up again today. Maybe you should try not posting all day for a change. Go outside, see some trees or grass or sky. You know...be a regular human and not an online hatemachine troll all day every day.

Seek help, Perry. Take your meds. Go to group therapy. Maybe you'll meet a nice bipolar woman....or man.

You know the funniest thing about you is you seem to think that calling me a "virgin" is somehow an "insult". I'm 60...trust me, son, I grew out of junior high level insults looooong ago. Apparenlty you did not.

Perhaps YOU are the one who needs help. You have a stated history of brain injury, you spend all day and all night posting on a forum....I'd say YOU are the lonely weirdo fuck who needs help and a life.

You know the funniest thing about you is you seem to think that calling me a "virgin" is somehow an "insult". I'm 60...trust me, son, I grew out of junior high level insults looooong ago. Apparenlty you did not.

Perhaps YOU are the one who needs help. You have a stated history of brain injury, you spend all day and all night posting on a forum....I'd say YOU are the lonely weirdo fuck who needs help and a life.
Are you saying you were only a virgin until 40 or that you are still a virgin at "60", Perry? Disagreed on your ability to outgrow certain things, son. Sadly for you.

We could all use a little help now and again, can't we, Perry? Yes. More than once too! Sorry my posting rate disturbs you so much.
You're not the first to be obsessed about my posting style. Frankly, it's a little flattering to know you and others keep count. :)

Are you saying you were only a virgin until 40 or that you are still a virgin at "60", Perry? Disagreed on your ability to outgrow certain things, son. Sadly for you.

We could all use a little help now and again, can't we, Perry? Yes. More than once too! Sorry my posting rate disturbs you so much.
You're not the first to be obsessed about my posting style. Frankly, it's a little flattering to know you and others keep count. :)

Everything to go well at the doctor's? Did they help the feelings go away again?

Everything to go well at the doctor's? Did they help the feelings go away again?

Thanks again for your concern, Perry. How long before you bring up my posting rate again? Will it be soon or does your medication have to wear off first?

FWIW, I'm more concerned about Odie tipping over than your obsession with lil' ol' me, but I do sincerely appreciate your attentiveness. :thup:

Thanks again for your concern, Perry. How long before you bring up my posting rate again?

Someone is letting their insecurity show. So you also know it is concerning that you post about 100 posts a day on average? You sense that, indeed, you are a loser whose only connection to humanity comes from your desperate pleas for attention on an internet forum.

Well, at least it keeps you busy now that the helicopter days are over.

Someone is letting their insecurity show. So you also know it is concerning that you post about 100 posts a day on average? You sense that, indeed, you are a loser whose only connection to humanity comes from your desperate pleas for attention on an internet forum.

Well, at least it keeps you busy now that the helicopter days are over.
Oh, Perry. I'll leave the insecurity up to the people obsessed with me. LOL

7u8cte.jpg

Back