Scientism

You're the one going on and on and on and on about pictures no one can see. And you do have a history of hallucination. Just sayin'.
The mods can see the deletions, dumbass.

Depending upon the severity of the violation, they can decide to ban people who violate the rules, even if the person had deleted the post.

Doc Dutch said:
The mods can see the deletions, dumbass.
Unless you are a mod, you can't see these things you imagine.

Guess your imaginary photos didn't rise to the level, eh?
Duh, Perry. Yes, the mods can see the deletions but no one else can see your deleted photos or insults, regardless if they are violations or not.

How can imaginary photos rise to what level, Perry?

Duh, Perry. Yes, the mods can see the deletions but no one else can see your deleted photos or insults, regardless if they are violations or not.

How can imaginary photos rise to what level, Perry?

STAMP YOU WIDDLE FEET, DOC! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (Someone will surely care)

STAMP YOU WIDDLE FEET, DOC! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (Someone will surely care)
It doesn't take a psych degree to see why you can't get laid, Perry.

8gqww0.jpg

I saw the pictures of prince Andrew the helicopter pilot before you deleted them.

Perry is, without a doubt, mentally ill and possesses the maturity of a teenager. It'd be interesting to know how far he got in college before his illness derailed his life. I suspect that, like Witold and Steven, he's living at home with a family member since he clearly can't live by himself.

Can you show me these pictures?

QED

Perry denies posting the pictures, which means he's lying again. Like Sgt. Doolittle, he thinks he can bullshit his way through this simply because he removed the evidence of wrongdoing. That's not rational adult behavior. Sad.

Back