Screw McCain- We aren't accepting him

I'll give Mitt Romney credit, he dropped out gracefully, and if he endorses McCain, it'll give him the time to distance himself from those comments in the past, and show he is ready. He could be back again...

Well if he stayed in...........

I'll give Mitt Romney credit, he dropped out gracefully, and if he endorses McCain, it'll give him the time to distance himself from those comments in the past, and show he is ready. He could be back again...

the way things were going for John and Mike...people would have started wondering about his business skills...he was losing votes plus his own money!

To be honest Mitt did not impress me as 'gracefully' dropping out he closed with saying he hated to lose...all along saying this was not about him! Sorta a classic oxymoron...no?

What's the big deal about McCain? So he's not a far-right loyalist. Who cares? He's still a conservative.

What's the big deal about McCain? So he's not a far-right loyalist. Who cares? He's still a conservative.

No. He's not. He's a shitheaded internationalist fascist who just tried to ram an amnesty bill through and insulted those who disagreed and then tried to pretend it wasn't amnesty. Frack him and every idiot who supports him.

Did his bill support amnesty to illegal immigrants that were criminals?

It was a replacement for what should happen, full deportation of all of them. Replacing the proper penalty for breaking a law with something else is amnesty.

"We can't deport 12 million, but we can send them all to the 'back of the line'." what a joke.

Amnesty is a free pass. $5,000 is a lot of money to a lower class family.

Yes or No? Did McCain support amnesty for criminal illegals?

Last edited:
We're talking about gang members, rapists, drug dealers etc

Did he support amnesty to them?

Back