Screw McCain- We aren't accepting him

No. He's not. He's a shitheaded internationalist fascist who just tried to ram an amnesty bill through and insulted those who disagreed and then tried to pretend it wasn't amnesty. Frack him and every idiot who supports him.

LOL most republicans will hold their nose and pull the McClown lever in Nov.

As I posted.

You are getting McCain Dammit!

The stupit one was right yet again.

Hey Soc,

I have a question: is it considered a crime when you have traffic infractions?

well. You were right about Bush, though you hate to be the one to say "I told you so".

:D I do not mind at all to be the one telling anyone they screwed the pooch by electing or supporting Bush.

After the beating the arrogant bush ass kissers gave me, they deserve all they get. And I see no reason whatsoever to trust their political judgement either.

They are getting bush bashed dammit!

Hey Soc,

I have a question: is it considered a crime when you have traffic infractions?
Technically they are crimes. They are usually called penalty assement infractions or code violations. And you would not have to put them on employment applications. The same is true for anyone who, after being removed from the country for being here with out a valid visa or passport would not have to report it as a crime if they were later admitted to the US on a work visa and had to list any crimes they had been convicted of. An alien removed from the US the first time is NOT CONVICTED of anything. There is a civil finding that they were hear without a valid visa or passport and then sent home. But they are not CONVICTED of anything. They are not arraigned, they do not, as required by federal law, present the case to a federal grand jury and the US Attorney's office does not prosecute. It is an administrative hearing done before an administrative hearing officer. The person is not afforded an attorney, they have no right to remain silent, they have no right to have all witnesses testify and be subject to cross examination. ALL signs that it is NOT a crime. But still I have a MORON who wants to insist that it is according to the dictionary a crime. Unfortunately for him, websters does not define crimes according to the US Code.

Technically they are crimes. They are usually called penalty assement infractions or code violations. And you would not have to put them on employment applications. The same is true for anyone who, after being removed from the country for being here with out a valid visa or passport would not have to report it as a crime if they were later admitted to the US on a work visa and had to list any crimes they had been convicted of. An alien removed from the US the first time is NOT CONVICTED of anything. There is a civil finding that they were hear without a valid visa or passport and then sent home. But they are not CONVICTED of anything. They are not arraigned, they do not, as required by federal law, present the case to a federal grand jury and the US Attorney's office does not prosecute. It is an administrative hearing done before an administrative hearing officer. The person is not afforded an attorney, they have no right to remain silent, they have no right to have all witnesses testify and be subject to cross examination. ALL signs that it is NOT a crime. But still I have a MORON who wants to insist that it is according to the dictionary a crime. Unfortunately for him, websters does not define crimes according to the US Code.

The fact that what you state here can be applied to traffic infractions which are crimes, still leaves the question: why is being an undocumented person technically not a crime then?

Back