Screw McCain- We aren't accepting him

Well, if I'm right then I like McCains former position. I could care less about a poor family trying to get in. But criminals must go.

Anyone can change laws. You could be a criminal for eating apples in 20 years. Doesn't make the law logical.

Anyone can change laws. You could be a criminal for eating apples in 20 years. Doesn't make the law logical.

But laws against illegal immigration are logical. Borders protects us, militarily and economically. Americans have a right to ALL forms of protection a border provides.

Well, if I'm right then I like McCains former position. I could care less about a poor family trying to get in. But criminals must go.

No. The poor people should go as well. A glut of workers drives down wages. Mexico is perfectly capable of developing an economy without leaching off ours. Let's make them do so.

"But laws against illegal immigration are logical. Borders protects us, militarily and economically. Americans have a right to ALL forms of protection a border provides."

And that's what the fine is for non-criminal immigrants. I'm for the wall. That would stop it all. It's the real criminals we should be looking out for, not poor families. They are the real threat to the country.

"No. The poor people should go as well. A glut of workers drives down wages. Mexico is perfectly capable of developing an economy without leaching off ours. Let's make them do so."

If Mexico were so great then no one would be comming here.

"But laws against illegal immigration are logical. Borders protects us, militarily and economically. Americans have a right to ALL forms of protection a border provides."

And that's what the fine is for non-criminal immigrants. I'm for the wall. That would stop it all. It's the real criminals we should be looking out for, not poor families. They are the real threat to the country.

"No. The poor people should go as well. A glut of workers drives down wages. Mexico is perfectly capable of developing an economy without leaching off ours. Let's make them do so."

If Mexico were so great then no one would be comming here.

No,. The problem is wages being supressed AND wanton crime. Why do we have to choose?

Mexico won't improve if we allow them to send their social problem our way. We need some tough love here. This country is for citizens, not anyone who can sneak in. Government has a duty to protect the interests of current citizens, not a right to control the population mix according to their own whims.

Breaking any law is a crime.

That's what giuliani said once. ONce. Cuz it's so stupid.
Actually he is right. The first time you are deported it is a CIVIL hearing and you have NO CRIMINAL RECORD. The terminology is not illegal alien, rather it is undocumented. Only after you have been caught in the US after being deported once does it become illegal re-entry. So they have not violated a criminal statute the first time.

Actually he is right. The first time you are deported it is a CIVIL hearing and you have NO CRIMINAL RECORD. The terminology is not illegal alien, rather it is undocumented. Only after you have been caught in the US after being deported once does it become illegal re-entry. So they have not violated a criminal statute the first time.

No. It is a civil crime. You may not get a record, but it is a crime. ANd undocumented is a silly euphemism for illegal alien criminal scumbag.

No. It is a civil crime. You may not get a record, but it is a crime. ANd undocumented is a silly euphemism for illegal alien criminal scumbag.
It is NOT a crime. YOu know how I know? Because the federal government is NOT required to appoint you counsel on the first offense. On subsequent offenses they are. ANY AND ALL crimes in the United States have this in common:

You have the right to an attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney one
will be appointed to you at no charge.

It is NOT a crime. YOu know how I know? Because the federal government is NOT required to appoint you counsel on the first offense. On subsequent offenses they are. ANY AND ALL crimes in the United States have this in common:

You have the right to an attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney one
will be appointed to you at no charge.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crime
crime [krahym] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.

Entering wrongfully is legally prohibited, hence doing so is a crime.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crime
crime [krahym] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.

Entering wrongfully is legally prohibited, hence doing so is a crime.
It is contrary to law but not a crime. If it was a CrIME they would all have attorneys appointed. Spin it anyway you want. There is no such thing as a civil crime in the US.

It is contrary to law but not a crime. If it was a CrIME they would all have attorneys appointed. Spin it anyway you want. There is no such thing as a civil crime in the US.

According to the dictionary any action that is legally prohibited is a crime. I'm going by the dictionary instead of your stupid ass who also doesn't understand what racial discrimination is either.

Back