Sebelius stands behind end-of-life planning

This thread is a microcosm of the conservative strategy on healthcare.

Take one innocuous provision that would allow Medicare to reimburse patient counseling regarding end-of-life issues with their doctor. Add the word "dictate" and the idea that the "government is coming between you & your doctor!," and create as much fear as possible.

All lies.

This thread is a microcosm of the conservative strategy on healthcare.

Take one innocuous provision that would allow Medicare to reimburse patient counseling regarding end-of-life issues with their doctor. Add the word "dictate" and the idea that the "government is coming between you & your doctor!," and create as much fear as possible.

All lies.

it's not lies, it states right in the bill...how would you like your Federal Government coming into your parents room to discuss ending their lives..
but why should I be surprised, you all have no problems aborting your own children, so flush the old parents down the drain also..they will cost too much on that great Socialized Health care..

it's not lies, it states right in the bill...how would you like your Federal Government coming into your parents room to discuss ending their lives..
but why should I be surprised, you all have no problems aborting your own children, so flush the old parents down the drain also..

That's a flat out lie.

Stop lying.

Meme always picks the stupidest arguments against universal healthcare. If we as conservatives fail to stop this it will be because of people like her.

Meme always picks the stupidest arguments against universal healthcare. If we as conservatives fail to stop this it will be because of people like her.

it's only one piece I picked out of this monster bill to talk about..but thanks for your support..

it's only one piece I picked out of this monster bill to talk about..but thanks for your support..

DNC is an idiot so I hate to agree with him, but making something available for those who want it does not equal the federal government coming to your parents to discuss ending their lives.

To say that it does is idiotic at best, and dishonest at worst. Americans recognize this. There are plenty of legitimate arguments to be made against government run healthcare. Make them. Stay clear of these arguments that show intellectual dishonesty or laziness.

DNC is an idiot so I hate to agree with him, but making something available for those who want it does not equal the federal government coming to your parents to discuss ending their lives.

To say that it does is idiotic at best, and dishonest at worst. Americans recognize this. There are plenty of legitimate arguments to be made against government run healthcare. Make them. Stay clear of these arguments that show intellectual dishonesty or laziness.

what I said about it is how I see it..I don't tell you how to voice your opinions on things or suggest you're stupid for doing so..

what I said about it is how I see it..I don't tell you how to voice your opinions on things..

Well obviously, because you're an idiot and I wouldn't listen.

However as an intelligent conservative I do my best to help my less intellectually gifted brethren make articulate arguments. No need to thank me, really.

It's a sacrifice I make for the betterment of us all.

Well obviously, because you're an idiot and I wouldn't listen.

However as an intelligent conservative I do my best to help my less intellectually gifted brethren make articulate arguments.

oh an uppity type conservative I see. well aren't you special

what I said about it is how I see it..I don't tell you how to voice your opinions on things or suggest you're stupid for doing so..

That speaks more to your paranoia, then.

Because there is nothing in there about mandates, or about the gov't dictating, or coming to your hospital room to sit between you & your doctor.

If that's "how you see it," it just tells us more about your unstable psyche than it does about the proposal.

That speaks more to your paranoia, then.

Because there is nothing in there about mandates, or about the gov't dictating, or coming to your hospital room to sit between you & your doctor.

If that's "how you see it," it just tells us more about your unstable psyche than it does about the proposal.

go psycho analyze one of your friends, you want to see paranoid..

Back