Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

Which changes absolutely nothing about my post but make it even more obvious that Trump's protection detail was negligently small. Analogy here would be something like, "we spent more money on police so that there would be less speeding" but then putting all the new cops on parking meter detail instead of patrolling.
a new hope.

perhaps they won't vote at all if Biden is still on the ballot....
Are you a praying man?

If you are, you may want to start praying they won't. And you may want to pray that a lot of Republicans don't sit this one out.

But, everyone is aware that you Republiclowns are trying to ruin the country, so I doubt anyone sits this one out!

Next!

That's nice compared to what I'd call her. I'll just say she's extremely incompetent and stupid.

You can settle down now, Mr. Lizard.
0pp
Blackrock? I just don't find Gardner's sweeping generalizations to be credible.

“THE BIG 3”: ESG & DEI’S PUPPET MASTERS
When it comes to tracing the roots of so-called Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) requirements, all roads lead back to “The Big Three”: Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street. Together, this triad of financial behemoths own the majority of stock in 88% of the S&P 500 companies; they own at least 5% of 97.5% of all S&P 500 companies. The influence of The Big Three is pervasive and near-omnipotent

Are you a praying man?

If you are, you may want to start praying they won't. And you may want to pray that a lot of Republicans don't sit this one out.

But, everyone is aware that you Republiclowns are trying to ruin the country, so I doubt anyone sits this one out!

Next!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

Are you a praying man?

Next!
dude, waste your vote......it will be fun......

Back