Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

Candidates are required to pay towns where they hold their rallies. Did Trump’s campaign not hire enough police?
They have stiffed cities and still have not paid their bills from past campaigns. It’s why some cities won’t allow him to hold a rally unless he pays up.
Indeed they are, that doesn't change that the Secret Service contingent with the former President is woefully short of the norm for a major party candidate, and the excuse which they floated out there, that the RNC hasn't happened yet, is a weak one.

The candidate doesn't control the protection detail at that level, the Secret Service, under the direction of the President does. All it would take for RFK Jr to get some Secret Service protection (should have it, the threat is real) is a nod from Biden, however... as I noted earlier, ignoring the dangers caused by the decisions made by Biden's handlers is a Biden Family Value nowadays. The Head of the Secret Service needs some serious scrutiny.

Which changes absolutely nothing about my post but make it even more obvious that Trump's protection detail was negligently small. Analogy here would be something like, "we spent more money on police so that there would be less speeding" but then putting all the new cops on parking meter detail instead of patrolling.
They spend a fuckton more money and get piss poor results, agreed?

8x8kvi-jpg.1602851

Indeed they are, that doesn't change that the Secret Service contingent with the former President is woefully short of the norm for a major party candidate, and the excuse which they floated out there, that the RNC hasn't happened yet, is a weak one.

The candidate doesn't control the protection detail at that level, the Secret Service, under the direction of the President does. All it would take for RFK Jr to get some Secret Service protection (should have it, the threat is real) is a nod from Biden, however... as I noted earlier, ignoring the dangers caused by Biden's puppet masters is a Biden Family Value nowadays. The Head of the Secret Service needs some serious scrutiny.
Biden has authorized added security, and Kennedy now has security.

The head of the Secret Service merited termination when she said that it was too dangerous for the agents to be on a sloping roof.

Por Dios, Unacceptable!

Kennedy was without S.S protection for months. His father and uncle were assassinated.

Biden waited til an actual assassination almost succeeded to give Kennedy protection.

Unacceptable.

The head of the Secret Service merited termination when she said that it was too dangerous for the agents to be on a sloping roof.

Por Dios, Unacceptable!
The head of the Secret Service never should have been taken off her previous job of providing security for potato chips and cans of Pepsi.

The head of the Secret Service never should have been taken off her previous job of providing security for potato chips and cans of Pepsi.
Indeed,

Our military in Afghanistan was hanging off cliffs with their weapons.
Ms. “Sloping Roofs” needs to be terminated…when she made this ludicrous statement.

Last edited:
Here is what we know- A registered Republican tried to assassinate Trump!

That is all we know. You figure out the motive for it. No one knows and he is dead! So we cannot ask him now.
He registered to vote in the Republican primary.

It would be accurate to say that he hated Trump since he tried and almost succeeded in killing him, Gecko.

It matters when the left tries to claim he is a Trump supporter and had Trump signs in his yard.

He did not, that has been debunked by his neighbor.

He said that he hated Trump and Republicans. He almost succeeded in assassinating Trump.

You don’t love someone and then try to put a bullet in his brain, Gecko.
It was a neighbor that said that the family that lived there had Trump Signs in their yard for the last 2 election cycles.

SO which neighbor should we believe?

What you are trying to say Earl is that the Democrats tried to kill your candidate.

And that is simply not true.

This was one 20 year old, REGISTERED TO VOTE AS A REPUBLICAN, and who knows why he did it.

He registered to vote in the Republican primary.

It would be accurate to say that he hated Trump since he tried and almost succeeded in killing him, Gecko.
Yes, but as I said before- there are millions of Republicans that have said they hate Trump!

I personally know several of them myself. The Drummer and Bass player in my Band are just two examples right there.

It was a neighbor that said that the family that lived there had Trump Signs in their yard for the last 2 election cycles.

SO which neighbor should we believe?

What you are trying to say Earl is that the Democrats tried to kill your candidate.

And that is simply not true.

This was one 20 year old, REGISTERED TO VOTE AS A REPUBLICAN, and who knows why he did it.
I believe this neighbor:

Neighbor says Trump shooter's family had no political signs in yard as parents' affiliations surface
Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was rarely seen in Pennsylvania neighborhood, say neighbors
By Charles Creitz Fox News
Published July 17, 2024 4:00am EDT

Neighbors speak out on Trump shooting suspect

Amy and Holly, two neighborhood residents, talk about their scant interactions with Thomas Crooks.

BETHEL PARK, Pa. – Two neighbors of would-be Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks dismissed the attention drawn to his political affiliation, saying the family appeared to never have campaign signs of any stripe in their Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, yard.

Amy, who spoke to reporters alongside Holly – a local GOP captain – attested that the media would be hard-pressed to find a neighbor who could vouch for any signs having been seen in the Crooks' yard.

"I give out the signs, and I've never given to that house, I'll tell you that," said Holly, who alluded to the fact Crooks was a registered Republican.

The shooting suspect also donated $15 to a progressive political action committee on the day of President Biden's inaugurati

"I walk by here all the time, other neighbors do," Amy added. "You will not find one neighbor that will confirm or ever say they saw those signs in the yard."

Back