Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

lol, Trump hates to pay, he thinks everything is over priced! He is notorious for being a flake and not paying his bills. Ask Rudy!
blah-blah-blah.gif

Not my circus and not my monkeys... You seem to have the idea that I support The Donald... You'd be wrong.
The way I understand you, says that you hate everybody but yourself! We know you hate Democrats! That is for sure, just judging you based on your derogatory and disparaging comments about Democrat Leaders, current and past, and the other Democrat forum members here in the forum when you choose to address them.
What would surprise me, is if you vote for anyone else but Trump on election day.
He seems to be the magnet and the default for the HATEFUL people.

The way I understand you, says that you hate everybody but yourself! We know you hate Democrats! That is for sure, just judging you based on your derogatory and disparaging comments about Democrat Leaders, current and past, and the other Democrat forum members here in the forum when you choose to address them.
What would surprise me, is if you vote for anyone else but Trump on election day.
I will be voting for the Libertarian candidate as I normally do. Hating leftist policies and disparaging those that espoused them is not solely a Republican trait. Though I am registered as a Republican I haven't been shy about my opinion of Trump, nor the past Republican candidates. You can pretend you've counted coup if you want, but reality is divergent from your expectations here, just as it is in economics.

no.....what we are saying is that Biden's picks are as incompetent as he is.........and I'm sorry if you think incompetent security that almost resulted in the assassination of a former AND future president is being a "crybaby"........but please, shove it up your Cheeto ass......
We are proud of the appointments Biden made to his cabinet, and all other high profile positions throughout the scope of his appointments.

You are Damning Biden for political purposes of seeking power for your party, damning and disparaging him for everything he does or doesn't do- no matter what. It certainly has nothing to do with the performances of the people he appoints, you are out to damn them for everything they do or don't do as well- NO MATTER WHAT- even if you have to lie and make up Conspiracy Theories and make hateful racist and misogynist comments.

I'll just say this, it doesn't matter how well you plan security for an outdoor event like this, NO PLAN IS TOTALLY BULLETPROOF.

There will always be an outside periphery or a limit to how far a security plan can secure a location. And today, there are weapons you can buy off the shelf that can take a man out over a mile or more away.

No Republican has tried to assassinate Biden, Gecko.

Crooks said he hated Trump and Republicans and was nearly successful in assassinating him.

I will be voting for the Libertarian candidate as I normally do. Hating leftist policies and disparaging those that espoused them is not solely a Republican trait. Though I am registered as a Republican I haven't been shy about my opinion of Trump, nor the past Republican candidates. You can pretend you've counted coup if you want, but reality is divergent from your expectations here, just as it is in economics.
Because of the evils of man, the entire Libertarian Political Ideology would never work. Because the libertarian ideology has a false reality that everyone will always do the right thing and that all people are good. And we both know that will never work, that is why we have government and police authoritative agencies, that is why we have laws, that is why we have courts, and that is why we have prisons.

Even our own forefathers, mostly libertarians at heart, had no idea that Americans would ever vote for a criminally insane person to be our president, or legislator, or that no one would ever appoint a rogue judge to the Supreme Court. That is why our forefathers gave the president and justices such super powers above everyone else. HUGE MISTAKE OBVIOUSLY!

When a criminally insane president gets into office, and is able to appoint rogue judges that are easily bribed with riches, and legislates from the bench to even extend the powers of the president, and immune the president from legal consequences, IT IS THE FORMULA FOR A MONARCHY or AUTOCRACY!

I don't think you would ever be free or happy with that! So you have to use your vote to vote against this.

Last edited:
You are Damning Biden for political purposes of seeking power for your party, damning and disparaging him for everything he does or doesn't do- no matter what.
you do realize that doesn't change the fact that he's totally fucked up everything he's touched, right?.....we're discussing the incompetence of Slopping Cheato, after all......what difference does it make if you're extremely proud of incompetence?.....

No Republican has tried to assassinate Biden, Gecko.

Crooks said he hated Trump and Republicans and was nearly successful in assassinating him.
Earl, it does not matter about the political choice of an assassin.

It's wrong! It's evil! That goes way beyond politics!

you do realize that doesn't change the fact that he's totally fucked up everything he's touched, right?.....we're discussing the incompetence of Slopping Cheato, after all......what difference does it make if you're extremely proud of incompetence?.....
That is your opinion. Everyone with an asshole has an opinion.

In your regard, your opinions are those of an ASSHOLE!

Earl, it does not matter about the political choice of an assassin.

It's wrong! It's evil! That goes way beyond politics!
It matters when the left tries to claim he is a Trump supporter and had Trump signs in his yard.

He did not, that has been debunked by his neighbor.

He said that he hated Trump and Republicans. He almost succeeded in assassinating Trump.

You don’t love someone and then try to put a bullet in his brain, Gecko.

Back