Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

Man you have a lot of nerve talking about entitlements, when you have a candidate that thinks he should be entitled to break any law he wants and have immunity from indictment and prosecution. And your candidate thinks he is entitled to be the president whether he wins or loses the election.

Did I ever say, Donald Trump did not deserve to have the best Secret Service protection? No! I didn't, I just said that he could make it easier and a lot less risky, by not insisting on having outdoor events. And even more important now that the director of the FBI announcing publicly today that Trump is being targeted for termination by an Iranian backed terrorist group.

You people are impossible to have a conversation with, because you have to twist everything anyone says into something that plays into a preconceived political narrative or conspiracy theory- blaming Biden for everything under the fucking sun- including this assassination attempt on Trump- LIKE YOU JUST DID!
Not my circus and not my monkeys... You seem to have the idea that I support The Donald... You'd be wrong.

They've just received the biggest increase in history!

But the result was more than 9 percent increase for overall Secret Service appropriations in fiscal 2024, to nearly $3.1 billion, exceeding President Joe Biden’s request by $78 million. Adjusted for inflation, that’s larger than in any presidential election year — when the Secret Service tends to get a boost — going back two decades.

Which changes absolutely nothing about my post but make it even more obvious that Trump's protection detail was negligently small. Analogy here would be something like, "we spent more money on police so that there would be less speeding" but then putting all the new cops on parking meter detail instead of patrolling.

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

This is what u get from a DEI hire...my god!!!! what a idiot!!!
This loon will be fired when Trump takes office.

POST PROPHYLACTIC called her a CHEETO ASSWAD!

That is about as misogynist and racist as you can get!
ROFL......no, Cheeto2, calling an idiot who's name is Cheato a Cheeto is not misogynistic or racist......it is simply mockery......and any Cheeto who thinks a sloped roof is sufficient explanation for not securing an obvious risk situation deserves to be mocked.......you deserve to be mocked for not recognizing that.....

But, I know the narrative that you crybabies are trying to paint here, as YOU crybabies are trying to say that the SS tried to assassinate TRUMP for political reasons.
no.....what we are saying is that Biden's picks are as incompetent as he is.........and I'm sorry if you think incompetent security that almost resulted in the assassination of a former AND future president is being a "crybaby"........but please, shove it up your Cheeto ass......

Her statement about sloped roofs being a hazard is prima facie justification for her immediate firing.

There is much more to this attempted assignation than we now know.

The Congressional investigation will hopefully shed more light...of course the Democrats will fight it tooth and nail.

What are they hiding?

Which changes absolutely nothing about my post but make it even more obvious that Trump's protection detail was negligently small. Analogy here would be something like, "we spent more money on police so that there would be less speeding" but then putting all the new cops on parking meter detail instead of patrolling.
Candidates are required to pay towns where they hold their rallies. Did Trump’s campaign not hire enough police?
They have stiffed cities and still have not paid their bills from past campaigns. It’s why some cities won’t allow him to hold a rally unless he pays up.

Candidates are required to pay towns where they hold their rallies. Did Trump’s campaign not hire enough police?
They have stiffed cities and still have not paid their bills from past campaigns. It’s why some cities won’t allow him to hold a rally unless he pays up.
Do you ever post anything that's not Democrat talking points? Asking for a friend..

The Secret Service had the responsibility to protect Trump.

They failed and the loon in charge who said it was hazardous to put agents on a gently sloping roof should be fired...today.

I post facts, I know you have trouble with that. You don’t deal in facts.
So you have some links, amirite?

I do.

""It is the U.S. Secret Service, not the campaign, which coordinates with local law enforcement. The campaign itself does not contract with local governments for police involvement," the statement said."

And that leads straight back to slopey-roof girl. :rolleyes2:

H4r h4R!

Back