Secret Service boss cites hazard of putting agent on 'sloped roof'

sure.......only a misogynist would think a SS head can abandon security because somebody might have to stand on a slightly sloped roof........AFTER WE SAW PICTURES OF SS AGENTS STANDING ON SLOPED ROOFS WHILE TRUMP GOT SHOT........you and Cheetos are clearly mentally deficient and should be paid to sweep floors instead of being given even the slightest responsibility.......
So you just fucking contradicted yourself, there were SS agents on sloped roofs.

Besides no one needed to be on that FUCKING ROOF retard.

But there should have been several security people there to prevent anyone from climbing up on the FUCKING ROOF retard.

The SS says there were other police agencies made responsible and contracted to do exactly that- AND OBVIOUSLY DID NOT DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Next!

it just seems that way because you communicate at a second grade level.......are you perhaps so stupid you are unaware that half of the people who file income tax returns do not pay any federal income taxes?.........did you think it was only you that got EIC checks instead?......
You are a lying and stupid SON-OF-A-BITCH!

POST PROPHYLACTIC called her a CHEETO ASSWAD!

That is about as misogynist and racist as you can get!
That's nice compared to what I'd call her. I'll just say she's extremely incompetent and stupid.

You can settle down now, Mr. Lizard.

That's nice compared to what I'd call her. I'll just say she's extremely incompetent and stupid.

You can settle down now, Mr. Lizard.
It's a free country, you can call her whatever your conscience and male superiority complex allows you to call her!

But, I know the narrative that you crybabies are trying to paint here, as YOU crybabies are trying to say that the SS tried to assassinate TRUMP for political reasons.

AND I AM NOT BUYING YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY!

It's a free country, you can call her whatever your conscience and male superiority complex allows you to call her!

But, I know the narrative that you crybabies are trying to paint here, as YOU crybabies are trying to say that the SS tried to assassinate TRUMP for political reasons.

AND I AM NOT BUYING YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY!
Male superiority complex? What does that have to do with an incompetent and stupid person not doing their job? Would I be a racist if I said that about a black man in that position who failed to do their job? What about a white man? What would I be then?

The SS wouldn't try it. An order like that would have to come from higher up.

Mr. Triggered Lizard! I am not selling a conspiracy theory.

Male superiority complex? What does that have to do with an incompetent and stupid person not doing their job? Would I be a racist if I said that about a black man in that position who failed to do their job? What about a white man? What would I be then?

The SS wouldn't try it. An order like that would have to come from higher up.

Mr. Triggered Lizard! I am not selling a conspiracy theory.
You calling someone incompetent and stupid is like the pot calling the kettle black!

Every one with an asshole has an opinion! But in your case, your opinions are those of a COMPLETE ASSHOLE!

You calling someone incompetent and stupid is like the pot calling the kettle black!

Every one with an asshole has an opinion! But in your case, your opinions are those of a COMPLETE ASSHOLE!
I do my job while I'm employed. She didn't. Dispute that.

Settle down. Mr. lizard. Screaming that I'm an asshole because you cannot disprove my statements does not look good on you.

I do my job while I'm employed. She didn't. Dispute that.

Settle down. Mr. lizard. Screaming that I'm an asshole because you cannot disprove my statements does not look good on you.
You cannot even prove your own statements.

You are just accusing her of trying to kill your 2nd coming of CHRIST- DONALD TRUMP!

Like I said, you people are sick!

NEW: Dan Bongino says an "unimpeachable source" tells him that someone was supposed to be on the roof where Thomas Crooks shot from but "didn't show up." Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job."According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there.""They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up.""I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"

===============================

CIA

They meaning the Regime was sure that they were going to get him....I am no longer buying the story that this 20 yo guy was the primary shooter.....they had a trained shooter with the right weapon....and missed.

Did Secret Service actively participate to assassinate President Trump? If so, imagine how incredibly incompetent they are to miss an assassination of someone they are protecting.
YON

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

This is what u get from a DEI hire...my god!!!! what a idiot!!!
It's a 4 pitch roof. That's about the wimpiest excuse ever!

The hole in the security was no one was guarding the buildings on the adjacent lot that were used by the shooter!

The SS say they assigned that area to be secured by the other police agencies involved. So that was their fault really!

But then the SS did not body shield Trump very well after he was shot, and allowed him to pump his fists and further expose himself, while transferring him to the armored vehicle. Now that was a total screw up!

But other than that, everything else worked out pretty well taking all of this under accord.
DON'T TRIVIALIZE THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, FUCKER.

So you just fucking contradicted yourself, there were SS agents on sloped roofs.

Besides no one needed to be on that FUCKING ROOF retard.

But there should have been several security people there to prevent anyone from climbing up on the FUCKING ROOF retard.

The SS says there were other police agencies made responsible and contracted to do exactly that- AND OBVIOUSLY DID NOT DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Next!
DON'T TRY TO PLAY SEMANTICS GAMES. IT WON'T SAVE YOU.

No, you are the fucking stupid idiot! Do you think SS agents grow on trees? Do you think they work for free?

I bet you have never paid any taxes- because you obviously don't work. But everybody else does!

And I don't see this LOONY TUNES Republican led house putting out any bills to increase the staff of the SS!

Their budget is over 3 billion ffs, isn't that enough?

SO STFU you ignorant HATEFUL BASTARD!
Penny wise and pound foolish. This is like getting upset that someone stopped at a gas station across town that charged three cents more per gallon. "Save money no matter what the cost!" It will cost you 3.50 in gas to get there to save 1.40... and 3.50 more to get back.

I get that indoor would be better, I even agree, but pretending that he shouldn't have full protection because the Convention was yet to be held is absurd, his contingent was smaller than it should be for a major party candidate. Throwing a fit about keeping candidates safe is a Brandon Family Value though, so we should just pretend that this crap never happens.

Anyway, folks who want the government to spend freely on "entitlements" shouldn't be counting pennies at an event like this. Obama held his crap at an outdoor stadium and you didn't care about the cost. It's only the guys painted orange you suddenly want to "save money" on, neh?

They've just received the biggest increase in history!

But the result was more than 9 percent increase for overall Secret Service appropriations in fiscal 2024, to nearly $3.1 billion, exceeding President Joe Biden’s request by $78 million. Adjusted for inflation, that’s larger than in any presidential election year — when the Secret Service tends to get a boost — going back two decades.

Back