See I told you the right knows McCain will turn on his masters

That is bull shit, like a gay trying to talk a straight guy into being gay.

Really. you do realize that free people that had the balls to fight for freedom and died for this country against the types of governments you mention. It has happened all over the world! We just happened to find some prime land, and wrote our own contract called the constitution, that is suppose to eliminate the possibility of your people friendly governments.

What the hell is wrong with you?

If you don't phisically fight for freedom, some one will try to rule you. you are nothing but a commody to any other type of government than a government of the people. In all types of government you mention--none are ruled by the citizenery.

There is a difference there---What the hell is the matter with you? Do you believe a free society will vote to be ruled by a dictator? Well--it has happened---remember Hitler?

yes germany a free type people under duress form some oow economic times. Hitler came around--promised them unity--promised them prosperity if they would socialize. The people were hurting, and they bought it. The people lost their power--and it can go any direction from there if you have the military. How do you have faith in what the powers of this country will go or not go if the people do not have a say?

If a bunch of Chinese came ashore--and wanted us to stop0 voting and they will appoint a leader for us--would that be OK--as long as the Chinese were the majority (and they could easliy be) and wanted to ikll, freedom like you do. Go back to the commie government you cam from. your not taking my freedom from me without a fight--and I have more motavation than you do. Not being ruled by a government is strong motavation that humans will never stop excercising as long as rulers rule people--eithe by telling them waht to do, or taking their disposable insome.

Don't ever claim to be libertarian leaning again.

The opinion that a political stance should be met with a charge of treason or death is in itself totalitarian in nature, and against any of the freedoms you claim to give a shit about.

Don't ever claim to be libertarian leaning again.

The opinion that a political stance should be met with a charge of treason or death is in itself totalitarian in nature, and against any of the freedoms you claim to give a shit about.

Really--how did we form this country then. There was a day when we fought against communisum and totaliitarian philosophy on our soil. Now we do it on other soil--and ignore our own. We even invit the Hitler of our time to speak at Columbia University (another Commie college) just so Amanashad could tell the sensitive people, who accept every culture at Commie College that they have no gays there. Yea--we know what that means. THEY ARE KILLED! Wasn't that an eye opener liberials? Go figure--some culters suck.

OK--the exectuion thing was more for emphasis, but I have no problem deporting anybody who wants the government to rule the people. If you are a liberitarian, you wold not allow that to happen in this country. Live and let live doen not mean under rule of a government--and you know it.

That seems to be a point that you don't have a argument for. Are you sure you are a liberitarian?

Last edited:
Back