Senate Control

Cancel7

Banned
I'm really surprised, no one has posted this? This is the biggest story of, well, forget the day, this could be the biggest story of the rest of the year.

MARY CLARE JALONICK, Associated Press Writer
22 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Tim Johnson (news, bio, voting record) of South Dakota suffered a possible stroke Wednesday and was taken to a Washington hospital, weeks before his party was to take control of the Senate by a one-vote margin.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061213/ap_on_go_co/johnson

This means control of the Senate. The governer of SD is a Republican, and by law, would appoint the replacement who would serve until the 08 election. There are a lot of people on their knees in the White House tonight. And all through the bible belt. Thanking God for striking down a dem and praying he cannot make a recovery. And when they get on TV and tell you that they are praying for the senator and are certainly not worried about politics, remember these are the same people who openly prayed for the Lord to intervene and kill off a couple of Supreme Court justices.

On Huffpo, there are already comments like these and others, (making me wonder if Dixie posts there):

HAHAHAHA!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!! Its a Christmas MIRACLE! Please sweet Jesus, all I ask is that you now give cancer Nancy Pelosi. Is that really too much to ask? This really is a Christmas miracle. Its hilarious that you liberal scum had a taste of power, and now after a few weeks....ITS ALL OVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
By: Beefstew on December 13

People usually attribute the negative aspects they see in themselves to others. At least I know who will cheer if I have a stroke.

Beefstew is a genuine spewer of the hatred that divides.

People usually attribute the negative aspects they see in themselves to others. At least I know who will cheer if I have a stroke.

Beefstew is a genuine spewer of the hatred that divides.

Who would cheer if you have a stroke Damo? I doubt this Beefstew knows you.

Forget about him anyway, he's just a troll, who cares. The point is, there is so much at stake here, so very, very much, that only a knave would believe that the first concern for many in DC was "gee, I hope he's going to be alright".

As I said, people generally attribute negatives they see in themselves to others. Nobody is saying nobody thinks this way, I am saying that most do not. Cheering the demise of others is one of the oddest emotions that I have ever seen, I have never been able to understand it. Like being upset at the success of others. I just will never get it. Nobody that I know wants to "win" this way.

As I said, people generally attribute negatives they see in themselves to others. Nobody is saying nobody thinks this way, I am saying that most do not. Cheering the demise of others is one of the oddest emotions that I have ever seen, I have never been able to understand it. Like being upset at the success of others. I just will never get it. Nobody that I know wants to "win" this way.

Do you live in DC Damo?

If you want to play the fool, be my guest. But just because you want to be the virgin at the prom, don't imply sly accusations about my character simply because I understand power, what people will do to get it, and what they will do to keep it.

Do you live in DC Damo?

If you want to play the fool, be my guest. But just because you want to be the virgin at the prom, don't imply sly accusations about my character simply because I understand power, what people will do to get it, and what they will do to keep it.

Oh snap! You gonna take that G?

Do you live in DC Damo?

Once again. I do not presume to attribute perceived flaws to people I do not personally know. If I assumed them to have flaws they would be much like mine because people generally attribute the flaws of themselves to others. So, in other words...

I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state. Personally, if I worked in DC as a politico, I would have friends from both parties, and would likely feel for them, even if they were in a bad way I wouldn't be praying for it to be worse for them.

Once again. I do not presume to attribute perceived flaws to people I do not personally know. If I assumed them to have flaws they would be much like mine because people generally attribute the flaws of themselves to others. So, in other words...

I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state. Personally, if I worked in DC as a politico, I would have friends from both parties, and would likely feel for them, even if they were in a bad way I wouldn't be praying for it to be worse for them.

I did not use the word "all" first off.

You have no idea what you would be doing if you worked in DC because someone whom loves to present themselves as the little country girl you like to present yourself as, couldn't get elected in this day and age. You'd have to get your hands too dirty before you even took office.

As you know, some Christians came out and openly prayed for the death of Supreme Court justices. I know this. Unlike you, I am unable to process this known fact. However, I have never "prayed" for the death of anyone, I don't pray.

While I don't pretend to have my little ole country girl's head turned by such big girl talk, that does not equate to making it a fact that I feel the way I am speculating some, many actually, in DC feel. In both parties.

I have no money nor power to protect first of all.

I don't like what you're accusing me of Damo, not because I"m so offended by it. But because you're such a smug little shit, who pretends to live in a Utopia where he's never met a racist, never met a sexist, there are two chickens in everyone's pot, and no one can work late because they all can't wait to get home to their beloved spouses.

I don't think you live, really "live" in Colorado Damo. I think you live in your own head. And you are so invested in your own image and belief of your own goodness, that you feel it necessary to tear others down.

You have no idea what you would be doing if you worked in DC because someone whom loves to present themselves as the little country girl you like to present yourself as, couldn't get elected in this day and age. You'd have to get your hands too dirty before you even took office.

As you know, some Christians came out and openly prayed for the death of Supreme Court justices. I know this. Unlike you, I am unable to process this known fact. However, I have never "prayed" for the death of anyone, I don't pray.

While I don't pretend to have my little ole country girl's head turned by such big girl talk, that does not equate to making it a fact that I feel the way I am speculating some, many actually, in DC feel. In both parties.

I don't like what you're accusing me of Damo, not because I"m so offended by it. But because you're such a smug little shit, who pretends to live in a Utopia where he's never met a racist, never met a sexist, there are two chickens in everyone's pot, and no one can work late because they all can't wait to get home to their beloved spouses.

I don't think you live, really "live" in Colorado Damo. I think you live in your own head. And you are so invested in your own image and belief of your own goodness, that you feel it necessary to tear others down.

He lives in Colorado, and drinks guinness like you wouldn't believe. He doesn't cuss though, and he gets his milk from Karl's.

Hence the reason that I stated that Beefstew is a person who spreads the hate that divides....

If you take what I said about Beefstew personally, you may. But it reflects more on what you think of yourself than what I think of you. I made a statement, I expounded on that statement. I haven't stated anything about you at all. Taking what I said and making it all about yourself seems to be your standard protocol.... so, forgive me. I have never meant to imply that you are wishing Republicans harm like I believe that Beefstew is...

I have stated that I personally would not, even if I worked in DC and I don't understand those that would. So, by making statements about my beliefs you believe that I am somehow besmirching you then so be it.

He lives in Colorado, and drinks guinness like you wouldn't believe. He doesn't cuss though, and he gets his milk from Karl's.

Yeah, I've heard all about where he lives. No one is offended if you say Happy Kwanza to them, they all just give you great big smiles and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas in return. They bring you pies on Fridays, and nobody even notices the black man on the block. Why, they thought he was just a good tanner.

Hence the reason that I stated that Beefstew is a person who spreads the hate that divides....

If you take what I said about Beefstew personally, you may. But it reflects more on what you think of yourself than what I think of you.

Damo, hike down that skirt cause your know what is showing, untouched and pure though it might be.

"I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state. Personally, if I worked in DC as a politico,"

Beefstew made no claim that could be twisted, even by you, into that.

You were talking about me.

And see Damo? This is when your little ole me act shows itself for what it is.

Cheap.

Yeah, I've heard all about where he lives. No one is offended if you say Happy Kwanza to them, they all just give you great big smiles and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas in return. They bring you pies on Fridays, and nobody even notices the black man on the block. Why, they thought he was just a good tanner.

I lived in a different part of CO. He lives on the countryside, I lived in Thornton, where they steal your bike from off your patio and high school kids who don't know how to drive stick try to steal your truck when you leave it outside warming up.

I lived in a different part of CO. He lives on the countryside, I lived in Thornton, where they steal your bike from off your patio and high school kids who don't know how to drive stick try to steal your truck when you leave it outside warming up.

Beefy, that's because you lived outside of your head.

;)

It's amazing how you live in this utopia where people don't use that word, but people like me can't... right?

When did I say nobody was? I said I wouldn't be, and I would in fact be happy that they trusted my tolerance enough to give such information about themselves.

Damo, hike down that skirt cause your know what is showing, untouched and pure though it might be.

"I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state. Personally, if I worked in DC as a politico,"

Beefstew made no claim that could be twisted, even by you, into that.

You were talking about me.

And see Damo? This is when your little ole me act shows itself for what it is.

Cheap.
Right... Who is the one calling whom a "shit" etc?

It's all good, I am sorry I got on your bad side tonight. I am sorry if my explanations about what I think of people like Beefstew who writes such vitriol struck a nerve with you.

And if I couldn't construe that Beefstew thinks that all the Rs on the hill are celebrating this stroke...

"HAHAHAHA!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!! Its a Christmas MIRACLE! Please sweet Jesus, all I ask is that you now give cancer Nancy Pelosi. Is that really too much to ask? This really is a Christmas miracle. Its hilarious that you liberal scum had a taste of power, and now after a few weeks....ITS ALL OVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
By: Beefstew on December 13"

There ya go... I can't see how I couldn't....

Back