Senate Control

Explain why you said this about Beefstew, and please use his words to show where he implied any such thing:

"I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state."

And if I couldn't construe that Beefstew thinks that all the Rs on the hill are celebrating this stroke...

"HAHAHAHA!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!! Its a Christmas MIRACLE! Please sweet Jesus, all I ask is that you now give cancer Nancy Pelosi. Is that really too much to ask? This really is a Christmas miracle. Its hilarious that you liberal scum had a taste of power, and now after a few weeks....ITS ALL OVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
By: Beefstew on December 13"

There ya go... I can't see how I couldn't....

If you get that out of this, then that goes a good long way to showing your reading comprehension problems and why you have so much trouble making yourself understood.

But going back over the thread Damo? I don't believe you for one minute.

You can try selling some of that stuff in Mr. Roger's neighborhood though. I mean, it can't be more than a hop, skip and a jump away from your block.

Explain why you said this about Beefstew, and please use his words to show where he implied any such thing:

"I would not write a blog stating that all Dems were celebrating the stroke of an R member of the Senate who happened to be in a Democratic Governor's state."
He wrote it about all Reps... That's all good though...

HAHAHAHA!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!! Its a Christmas MIRACLE! Please sweet Jesus, all I ask is that you now give cancer Nancy Pelosi. Is that really too much to ask? This really is a Christmas miracle. Its hilarious that you liberal scum had a taste of power, and now after a few weeks....ITS ALL OVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

This beefstew dude is a freak! Is it Dixie?

No he did not. What are you talking about?
"He" was writing about what he thought the Rs on the hill were saying, it is not something that would have crossed my mind. It's interesting that you have taken to defending it now. First I was to ignore him because he is a "troll" and now he is some perfect example of humanity that you must stride up on you mighty steed to protect from the evil Damocles? Come now. I'm sorry I dissed your pet troll... I do think that such statements are made by people who feel that way when the tables are turned.

HAHAHAHA!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!! Its a Christmas MIRACLE! Please sweet Jesus, all I ask is that you now give cancer Nancy Pelosi. Is that really too much to ask? This really is a Christmas miracle. Its hilarious that you liberal scum had a taste of power, and now after a few weeks....ITS ALL OVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Clearly the dude is playing on the original post...

Doesn't it sound like him? That's what I thought when I first read it. HuffPo is not exactly a remote site, so who knows?

"He" was writing about what he thought the Rs on the hill were saying, it is not something that would have crossed my mind. It's interesting that you have taken to defending it now. First I was to ignore him because he is a "troll" and now he is some perfect example of humanity that you must stride up on you mighty steed to protect from the evil Damocles? Come now. I'm sorry I dissed your pet troll... I do think that such statements are made by people who feel that way when the tables are turned.

I'm not defending him for Christ sakes, what are you talking about? I don't think he's talking for all R's, nor does he anywhere, ANYWHERE imply that he is. Nor do I think he is a good example of anything.

I think, because I can read, that he is talking for himself and about himself.

Ohhh... I was thinking the dude was a D Troll who pretends to be the ultimate "conservative" by doing a caricature... You are saying that the dude is more like Tobes! I get it... Definitely I read it all wrong then.

Honestly, I thought it was like a superliberalsonlyblogspotedition site... I've never visited this place. So... I'm sorry I somehow besmirched you by talking about Beefstew....

Ohhh... I was thinking the dude was a D Troll who pretends to be the ultimate "conservative" by doing a caricature... You are saying that the dude is more like Tobes! I get it... Definitely I read it all wrong then.

Ohhhh.

No, that never crossed my mind.

Why is every conversation I have with you, seem as if only one of us speaks English as a first langauge?

It's because I have that bland Colorado Accent that sounds so Canadian...

Oh...that explains it.

I was really pissed off that you were saying that I was rooting for people's deaths. Since it never crossed my mind that he was a dem pretending to be a republican, what you were saying didn't make sense any other way to me.

Now that you say that, of course, he could be a liberal troll. That's possible.

Oh...that explains it.

I was really pissed off that you were saying that I was rooting for people's deaths. Since it never crossed my mind that he was a dem pretending to be a republican, what you were saying didn't make sense any other way to me.

Now that you say that, of course, he could be a liberal troll. That's possible.
Well, I really wasn't saying that you were rooting for anything of the sort. LOL. Dang... Somehow we are always off by half a step.

Well, I really wasn't saying that you were rooting for anything of the sort. LOL. Dang... Somehow we are always off by half a step.

Yes, we are. We both agree on that.

Now, if only you would realize it's all your fault, then we would be getting somewhere.

Yes, we are. We both agree on that.

Now, if only you would realize it's all your fault, then we would be getting somewhere.
I'm sure it is... it's always my fault. Ask my wife and daughters...

Update: It wasn't a stroke.

Johnson, who turns 60 on Dec. 28, was admitted to George Washington University Hospital with an undiagnosed illness, said a spokeswoman, Julianne Fisher.

She said, however, the senator did not suffer a stroke or heart attack. His office had said earlier it was a possible stroke.

If the senate were to change hands again, it would clearly NOT change what the clear will of the people is!

I suspect the Democrats would locate a convert.

Back