Senate Report: Kremlin Used NRA To Help Funnel Money To Trump Campaign

What argument is that?You have no evidence that the report is untrue, do you?

So you ask what argument is that, but then you answer that in the next sentence.

You have no evidence the report is true! So since you can't verify if it's true, why did you use it as part of your argument? Do you not vet your sources? Doesn't seem like you do any of the work necessary to build an argument. Probably because you're lazy and sloppy.

The case from before; about how the NRA saw a spike in membership.

I don't recall making that case. I do, however, recall you stating that you asked the NRA to verify their membership numbers "last week", and you claimed they refused.

So you ask what argument is that, but then you answer that in the next sentence. You have no evidence the report is true! So since you can't verify if it's true, why did you use it as part of your argument? Do you not vet your sources? Doesn't seem like you do any of the work necessary to build an argument. Probably because you're lazy and sloppy.

I have no reason to doubt that the report is true. What's yours?

I have no reason to doubt that the report is true.

Sure you do! You have plenty of reasons; like the fact that the source of the claim is unnamed. That should be clue #1 that you might be conned. Clue #2 is that the NRA doesn't ever report its actual membership; it keeps that a secret. Now why would that be?

I don't recall making that case. I do, however, recall you stating that you asked the NRA to verify their membership numbers "last week", and you claimed they refused.

Well, I can't account for your early onset Alzheimer's. If you can't remember what you said, then you have more immediate problems than what we're debating here.

Sure you do! You have plenty of reasons; like the fact that the source of the claim is unnamed. That should be clue #1 that you might be conned.

So you say. Are those actually your reasons? project much?

Clue #2 is that the NRA doesn't ever report its actual membership; it keeps that a secret. Now why would that be?

You claimed that you asked them "last week", so you should know. Didn't they allegedly tell you?

So you say. Are those actually your reasons? project much?

They're real reasons.

Think of how excited you are when a liberal posts a link that cites unnamed sources.

Now flip that shit around and what's your new perspective? The opposite.

Unnamed sources is reason #1 to distrust what you're reading. Reason #2 is that we know the NRA doesn't release its true membership numbers. So because they don't do that, there's no way to verify the claims of how many people belong to it.

SYou claimed that you asked them "last week", so you should know. Didn't they allegedly tell you?

Nope. They didn't respond to my e-mail.

They're real reasons. Think of how excited you are when a liberal posts a link that cites unnamed sources. Now flip that shit around and what's your new perspective? The opposite. Unnamed sources is reason #1 to distrust what you're reading.

You're projecting again. Have I evinced any excitement "when a liberal posts a link that cites unnamed sources"?

Now flip that shit around. When when a liberal posts a link that cites unnamed sources do you question the report and declare it untruthful?

Reason #2 is that we know the NRA doesn't release its true membership numbers. So because they don't do that, there's no way to verify the claims of how many people belong to it.

I imagine many organizations don't release member information in a verifiable manner for privacy reasons. If I apply your logic, does that mean they have no members?

Nope. They didn't respond to my e-mail.

I thought you said "they refused".

How do I know you actually sent such an e-mail?

You're the one who posted the report...now you're refusing to be responsible for what you posted. That's the result of parents who didn't teach you responsibility.

I posted a report that the new CIA director has been confirmed.

Am I responsible for her confirmation in your alternate reality?

Hilarious. As if you didn't hate Reagan, too?

Did Russians pay half a million dollars to Trumps' spouse for a single speech and donate millions to his foundation while the Uranium One deal was in the balance?

You are a sleazy scumbag

Trumps, including Daffy Jr, and Prince, had at least 3 meetings with Russian connected hackers and backers during the campaign. Those should alarm good American citizens. We should all want sunlight on them. Russia had a hackers organization spending a million a month, working for trump. That should terrify us all. Cohen had a full time job covering up Trump transgressions and double dealing. Can you imagine such a thing? Trump has never shown his taxes . There is only one explanation. He has plenty to hide from the American people. We are in one of the darkest periods in American history.

Trump has attacked the other branches of government is serious and ruthless ways. He is demeaning the justice department, the FBi and many judges. Soon he will start firing the leaders of the FBI and justice department. That will be a crisis at a level above Nixon times. trump thinks he was elected king.

A free press is one of the things that makes the US different and special. Trump has attacked that from his first rally. Trump wants to control or end freedom of speech and the free press.

In the large picture, Trump is a terrible threat to the American experiment. He could fundamentally change America to his benefit and the benefit of the super wealthy.

Back