Settling the Biological Virus Debate

You saying that it contains no science doesn't make it so.

Repeating the same links over and over again isn't going to persuade me. We need to start discussing the evidence that's -within- linked articles. I've begun to do that when it comes to Iain Davis' article.

ROFLMAO. So you prefer to ignore actual science and rely on an idiotic opinion.

No, I prefer actually discussing evidence, rather than claiming that science is on my side and repeatedly linking to various links. I have nothing against your links, but I suggest you start quoting them rather than simply assuming that I'll read them all to try to prove your case for you.

First of all, when I said that I think we can all agree that the sun exists, I meant the participants in this thread. As to what we should dedicate our time on, that's up to each of us. I personally think there's more than enough evidence that the sun exists, and I think it's unlikely that I'd spend much time if any trying to persuade someone that it does in fact exist.

I am not saying I believe the sun exists or not. I am simply pointing out that some have presented evidence that it doesn't exist. Since some believe it doesn't exist, it is incumbent on you to prove them wrong or accept they are correct.

No, it's not, just as it's not incumbent on you to prove that viruses exist. I created this thread for those who'd -like- to discuss the evidence or lack thereof that viruses exist.

There is more evidence that viruses exist than that the people who signed that statement have any knowledge on the subject

I disagree.

Since you disagree, explain how viruses could have been isolated and sequenced over a million times?

Can you provide evidence that -any- virus has actually been isolated or sequenced? And when I say sequenced, I don't mean a computer guessing how a virus may be sequenced, I mean actually sequencing an isolated virus.

Agreed.

Neither are exosomes. Once, another poster attempted to differentiate between viruses and exosomes. I can't remember what he said, but I am interested, can you point towards any differences? Now, you may say that viruses are parasites, but that's not something that I've seen any solid evidence for. So, other than that?

Then you haven't looked. Viruses are parasites.

No, I prefer actually discussing evidence, rather than claiming that science is on my side and repeatedly linking to various links. I have nothing against your links, but I suggest you start quoting them rather than simply assuming that I'll read them all to try to prove your case for you.

Lie. You are DENYING evidence. You deny and discard theories of science. A Holy Link is not a proof.

No, it's not, just as it's not incumbent on you to prove that viruses exist. I created this thread for those who'd -like- to discuss the evidence or lack thereof that viruses exist.

No evidence needed. Viruses exist by definition. Proof by identity. We can observe them and even manipulate them.

Can you provide evidence that -any- virus has actually been isolated or sequenced? And when I say sequenced, I don't mean a computer guessing how a virus may be sequenced, I mean actually sequencing an isolated virus.

See the work of Louis Pasteur and Dmitri Ivanovsky.
Also see the work of Walter Fiers.

Except you don't discuss the evidence. I have given you multiple links that show how to isolate and sequence viruses. You dismiss them out if hand without bothering to read them or discuss them. We can't discuss evidence when you simply refuse to look at any of the evidence.

Once again.. here is the evidence of how science can isolate and sequence a virus.

Directions of how to isolate a virus and sequence it's RNA
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...42682219300728
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro.2016.182
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3709572/
https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/...985-017-0741-5
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0027805
https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mBio.01360-14
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3502977/

Let us know when you want to discuss it.

Your repeated linking to ONE article is certainly not a discussion when you refuse to read anything that shows your article is nothing but bullshit and ignores the actual science.

In other words, you are simply trolling. You don't want to discuss the evidence. You simply want to throw it out there to try to get gullible people to believe bullshit.

ROFLMAO. And you simply repeat the same bullshit over and over and ignore all the links I provided. If we accept your argument then nothing has ever been sequenced since RNA is sequenced in the exact same way that DNA has been sequenced. Are you truly going to argue that CRSPR doesn't work. Are you really going to argue that DNA of humans and mice hasn't been sequenced?

Here is evidence of viruses existing since it shows how to isolate and sequence them.
Directions of how to isolate a virus and sequence it's RNA
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...42682219300728
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro.2016.182
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3709572/
https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/...985-017-0741-5
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0027805
https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mBio.01360-14
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3502977/

Here.. tell us what is wrong with this step in isolating a virus for sequencing? (From the last link that shows the specific steps.)

Primer design and one-step RT-PCR.

A “pan”-HIV-1 primer set for the amplification of HIV-1 genomes of all groups and subtypes was designed based on 1,496 sequences of the 2009 “Web alignment” from the Los Alamos HIV Sequence Database (Table 1). One-step RT-PCRs generating overlapping amplicons of 1.9 kb, 3.6 kb, 3 kb, and 3.5 kb were performed by using a SuperScriptIII One-Step RT-PCR system with Platinum Taq DNA High Fidelity polymerase (Invitrogen). Each 25-μl reaction mixture contained 12.5 μl reaction mix (2×), 4.5 μl RNase-free water, 1 μl each of each primer (20 pmol/μl), 1 μl SuperScriptIII RT/Platinum Taq High Fidelity mix, and 5 μl of template RNA. Cycling conditions were 50°C for 30 min; 94°C for 2 min; 35 cycles of 94°C for 15 s, 58°C for 30 s, and 68°C for 4 min 30 s; and, finally, 68°C for 10 min. Amplicons were verified by agarose gel electrophoresis and quantified by using Quant-iT PicoGreen dsDNA reagent (Invitrogen).

Pretty sure you know I was referring to your assertion, not any made by Iain Davis.

Did you read Iain Davis' article in its entirety, as I did? It's more than long enough in my view. His main focus is on the Cov 2 virus. I'll quote 2 passages below that I think are particularly relevant:

The Wuhan scientists developed their genetic amplification assays from “sequence information” because there was no isolated, purified sample of the so called SARS-CoV-2 virus. They also showed electron microscope images of the newly discovered virions (the spiky protein ball containing the viral RNA.)

However, such protein structures are not unique. They look just like other round vesicles, such as endocytic vesicles and exosomes.

View attachment 24139

Virologists claim that it is not possible to “isolate” a virus because they only replicate inside host cells. They add that Koch’s postulates do not apply because they relate to bacteria (which are living organisms). Instead, virologists observe the virus’ cytopathogenic effects (CPE), causing cell mutation and degradation, in cell cultures.

Source:
COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud | Off Guardian

Further in, he has this to say on the alleged sequencing of the Cov 2 virus:

The Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Shanghai Public Health Clinical Centre published the first full SARS-CoV-2 genome (MN908947.1 ). This has been updated many times. However, MN908947.1 was the first genetic sequence describing the alleged COVID 19 etiologic agent (SARS-CoV-2).

All subsequent claims, tests, treatments, statistics, vaccine development and resultant policies are based upon this sequence. If the tests for this novel virus don’t identify anything capable of causing illness in human beings, the whole COVID 19 narrative is nothing but a charade.

The WUHAN researchers stated that they had effectively pieced the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence together by matching fragments found in samples with other, previously discovered, genetic sequences. From the gathered material they found an 87.1% match with SARS coronavirus (SARS-Cov). They used de novo assembly and targeted PCR and found 29,891-base-pair which shared a 79.6% sequence match to SARS-CoV.

They had to use de novo assembly because they had no priori knowledge of the correct sequence or order of those fragments. Quite simply, the WHO’s statement that Chinese researchers isolated the virus on the 7th January is false.

Davis' failure to account for the multitude of labs that have also sequenced the virus since then shows that his argument and yours is a narrow attempt to ignore the evidence.

I have seen no evidence that any lab has ever isolated this alleged Cov 2 virus. Iain Davis point, which I quoted to you in the last post, is that all alleged sequences of the Cov 2 virus are based off that first Wuhan sequence, which itself was basically a computer program guessing what this alleged Cov 2 virus might look like based on the particles found in the samples.

Let's look at this claim -

If the tests for this novel virus don’t identify anything capable of causing illness in human beings, the whole COVID 19 narrative is nothing but a charade.

This statement by Davis is the charade. If something causes illness then it causes illness.

Sure. The question is, what is causing these illnesses? There is no hard evidence that this alleged Cov 2 virus is the culprit.

Whether or not the Chinese were able to isolate the virus on Jan 7th and sequence it is not relevant to the argument of whether it exists or not.

It is incredibly relevant. If the Cov 2 virus has never been isolated and its sequence merely guessed at by a computer, it points to the fact that the evidence that the Cov 2 virus exists at all is incredibly flimsy.

I have seen no evidence that any lab has ever isolated this alleged Cov 2 virus. Iain Davis point, which I quoted to you in the last post, is that all alleged sequences of the Cov 2 virus are based off that first Wuhan sequence, which itself was basically a computer program guessing what this alleged Cov 2 virus might look like based on the particles found in the samples.

Sure. The question is, what is causing these illnesses? There is no hard evidence that this alleged Cov 2 virus is the culprit.

It is incredibly relevant. If the Cov 2 virus has never been isolated and its sequence merely guessed at by a computer, it points to the fact that the evidence that the Cov 2 virus exists at all is incredibly flimsy.

You get the evidence even more wrong than Davis does. The sequence is not done by a computer program guessing. It is done by taking genetic sequences that overlap and figuring out how they go together. It is a simple thing to do and if it is done wrong the million of times done since then would have found the error. A computer program is faster than humans for assembling the data but it is something that humans have been doing with data for over a century. It is more accurate than reassembling a shredded document since you have multiple copies and can see where the duplicates overlap.

Then you complain you have seen no evidence after you have refused to look at the evidence I presented on numerous occasions. None so blind as those that are determined to promote conspiracy theories.

Here is one scientific article on the isolation of the virus in India.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7366528/
Stop telling us you have seen no evidence and tell us why you think the evidence is wrong. Davis fails to address the evidence of the virus being isolated.

Can you prove that any microbe seen under an electron microscope is actually a biological virus?

RQAA.

Does that stand for Repeated Question, Already Answered? If so, could you at least link to your previous answer?

Go look it up. RQAA.

If you're not interested in either looking up your own previous answer or answering it again, I suspect that your previous answer (assuming you did answer) wasn't particularly persuasive.

Can you link to a source that defines an argument from ignorance fallacy the way you do?

The world is not Holy Links.

Agreed, but I think you should be a bit more concerned here. Essentially, we can all define words and compound terms the way we like, but if no one else defines them the way you do, communication will break down between you and others. This actually happened to me with a former friend I had who insisted that abortion should be defined as murder even though all the dictionary definitions I've seen don't define it that way.

Wikipedia is frequently my go to source

No wonder you are so illiterate.

You've now sunken to direct insults. I think I'll stop here.

Toxins, plural, and it's not limited to Covid vaccines. Here's an article on the subject:

Toxins In Vaccines — Is There Cause For Concern? | myhdiet.com

There's also plenty of evidence that the Covid vaccines have been fairly harmful, even from official sources:
CDC Finally Released Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses for COVID Vaccines via FOIA | dailyclout.io

Can't list it, eh?

I decided this subject deserved its own thread, and so have responded fully here:

The Safety and Efficacy of Vaccines, Post #2 | justplainpolitics.com

Neither are exosomes. Once, another poster attempted to differentiate between viruses and exosomes. I can't remember what he said, but I am interested, can you point towards any differences? Now, you may say that viruses are parasites, but that's not something that I've seen any solid evidence for. So, other than that?

Then you haven't looked. Viruses are parasites.

I'd argue that that I've looked at the evidence a lot more than most. Now, do you have actual evidence that viruses exist or is making assertions without backing them up the best you can do?

Last edited:
Repeating the same links over and over again isn't going to persuade me. We need to start discussing the evidence that's -within- linked articles. I've begun to do that when it comes to Iain Davis' article.

Lie. You are DENYING evidence. You deny and discard theories of science. A Holy Link is not a proof.

I suspect you weren't following the conversation here. As can be seen from my comment a few posts back above, this whole sub discussion here started when I suggested that PRS start quoting information in his links that he felt was relevant as I do instead of just repeating them endlessly.

I am not saying I believe the sun exists or not. I am simply pointing out that some have presented evidence that it doesn't exist. Since some believe it doesn't exist, it is incumbent on you to prove them wrong or accept they are correct.

No evidence needed.

I think it best we agree to disagree on that one.

Since you disagree, explain how viruses could have been isolated and sequenced over a million times?

See the work of Louis Pasteur

Oh, I have. It looks like you haven't, at least not the important part...

Louis Pasteur’s Work

In the early 1860s, Louis Pasteur gained his celebrity scientist position by popularizing germ theory. His process of experimentation included finding sick people, isolating the bacterium (so he claimed), and giving the “pure” culture to animals — typically by injecting it into their brains. When the animals inevitably became sick, Pasteur claimed successful infection and disease caused by bacteria.

Historian Dr. Gerald Geison investigated Pasteur’s work by comparing his personal notebooks to his published papers. Of his findings, he wrote in 1995 in his book The Private Science of Louis Pasteur, “During his lifetime, Pasteur permitted absolutely no one — not even his closest co-workers — to inspect his notes… [He] arranged with his family that the books should also remain closed to all even after his death.”

Truly, it’s remarkable that anyone could have taken an ounce of Pasteur’s science seriously with this level of secrecy shrouding his work. Scientific theories require reproducibility by unbiased third parties, and Pasteur did not allow anyone to see his notes, double check his conclusions based on his own data, or perform their own duplications of his work to confirm accuracy.

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that Pasteur deliberately deceived those with whom he shared his work, scientists and the public alike.

We only know the intimate details of Pasteur’s work now because one of his grandsons ignored his wishes and donated Pasteur’s notebooks to the French national library in 1914, making them available for public viewing.

These notebooks revealed the extensive fraud that Pasteur had committed in his studies.

His claims of purifying bacteria cultures for his studies were false, as that was an impossible task at the time. The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell reveals “the only way [Pasteur] could transfer disease was to either insert the whole infected tissue into another animal (he would sometimes inject ground-up brains of an animal into the brain of another animal to “prove” contagion) or resort to adding poisons to his culture which he knew would cause the symptoms in the recipients.”

Full article:
Louis Pasteur, Unchecked Fraud: The Unscientific Origins Of Germ Theory | earthdwellerdaily.com

Except you don't discuss the evidence.

I strongly disagree.

I have given you multiple links that show how to isolate and sequence viruses.

You have certainly given me multiple links. I've asked you to actually quote portions of them that you deem relevant as I do with my links instead of just linking to them. I strongly suspect that at this point, you're just copying and pasting links you'd already linked to previously. The reason I say this is because a lot of your links are dead, which is something that happens when you copy and paste long links from a forum such as this one, due to the forum shortening them.

In other words, you are simply trolling.

Not sure why you think pointing out relevant facts of this discussion is "trolling". Feel free to try to explain.

Back