Sexist Liberals Flip Out After Video Footage of Beautiful Rep. Anna Paulina Luna in MAGA Swimsuit Resurfaces

Oh yeah, because her being a woman is what the issue is. If you have to lie, you've already lost the battle before it even started.
Isn't that why brain dead joe selected the kamal? Genitals and pigmentation. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

The DEMS could respond with some sexy footage of Whoopie Goldberg or Oprah or Joy Reid in the same style swimsuit ? Now, stuff like that would be simply TOO HOT to handle ! And what about shooting some footage of, Queen Kamala, kitted out in a flimsy, "panty G-String" and a wet T-Shirt up top ! Grrrrrr, just the thought of it gets my "motor running" BIG TIME !!
Can you tell which sheep are beautiful, or do you just grab the first one you can find?

I know, right? This thread is a hilarious exhibition of the shallowness of MAGAT males though, so it does have some redeeming value. :rofl2:
I feel a little bad, because I think that pictures like this are helpful for easing stress in the MAGA community. Especially the one where she's holding some GUNS, MOTHERFU***ER. I think we're breaking their concentration.

Isn't that why brain dead joe selected the kamal? Genitals and pigmentation. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
Indeed, an Affirmative Action hire…being black and a woman were the only requirements .

Black men and white men and women need not apply.

The girl in your profile picture is much more beautiful.
Thank you. She is beautiful inside and out. I am a very, very lucky man to have her in my life. She is unabashedly proud to support Harris, and she lets EVERYONE know it. Which can make for some fun conversations here in Jacksonville, and at her family gatherings in rural Southern Georgia.. She will also never pose with a a pair of assault style weapons in her hand.

I feel a little bad, because I think that pictures like this are helpful for easing stress in the MAGA community. Especially the one where she's holding some GUNS, MOTHERFU***ER. I think we're breaking their concentration.
They're imagining that those guns are their flaccid little Vienna sausages. :laugh:

I'm not sure why they think cute ladies in bathing suits bothers "liberals." Maybe it's a deflection from what they *really* get off on?

SpAP2be.jpg

Thank you. She is beautiful inside and out. I am a very, very lucky man to have her in my life. She is unabashedly proud to support Harris, and she lets EVERYONE know it. Which can make for some fun conversations here in Jacksonville, and at her family gatherings in rural Southern Georgia.. She will also never pose with a a pair of assault style weapons in her hand.
Looks like she married down…bald and ugly.

They're imagining that those guns are their flaccid little Vienna sausages. :laugh:

I'm not sure why they think cute ladies in bathing suits bothers "liberals." Maybe it's a deflection from what they *really* get off on?

SpAP2be.jpg
Probably would have never seen the picture in the OP if the whiny little babies hadn't posted it. What makes the Vance picture so hilarious is the hypocrisy. :)

Back