Sexist Liberals Flip Out After Video Footage of Beautiful Rep. Anna Paulina Luna in MAGA Swimsuit Resurfaces

I'm doing great. You haven't seen a picture of me and that is why you said that. Lashing out because you don't know better. LOL what a sad little fuck you are.
Look here the skank is trying to convince us a picture of her wouldn't make out eyes bleed. Dirty skanks like nhb need to be deloused before signing in here.

Both of you are good looking. Don't mind Pearl. You are talking to magats that think Trump is attractive and they say he can grab their pussies. Nuff said.
Fear not, when it comes to looks, I probably outkicked my coverage. Women tend to focus less on looks and more on other qualities. And what she values I have, and Earl does not. Intelligence. Empathy. Caring about other people. She thinks those are important. I think she's right. Sorry for gushing, but I think that makes her even more attractive.

Gateway pundit has declared bankruptcy. Their downfall started when they fell for a fake story written by a kid in his mom's basement. Google 'Surefire Intelligence'. Or duck duck go it, or whatever the fuck it is that you and your little sock drawer use.

Gateway Pundit is not a news source.
No, it's a low rent wannabe Infowars.

I guess I'm not your type, eh, Earl.? Fortunately I am hers. I think that's a double win for me. I think that is probably more insulting to her than it is to me. But she just laughed.
Attractive wife, bald ugly man…we know who has the money.

Fear not, when it comes to looks, I probably outkicked my coverage. Women tend to focus less on looks and more on other qualities. And what she values I have, and Earl does not. Intelligence. Empathy. Caring about other people. She thinks those are important. I think she's right. Sorry for gushing, but I think that makes her even more attractive.
The money, son. Don’t fool yourself…or us.

Screenshot-20240816-145837-1.jpg

Back