Sh*t is getting realz

YEah I am watching it. I figure some people, ahem, are about besides themselves with excitement - he apparently has wonded two cops already.

It wont' be long before they are bringing his body out though. I do hope they take him alive, I think it's important actually, but...let's face it, his whole goal now is to take as many of them with him as possible. So they dont' have many choices here.

YEah I am watching it. I figure some people, ahem, are about besides themselves with excitement - he apparently has wonded two cops already.

It wont' be long before they are bringing his body out though. I do hope they take him alive, I think it's important actually, but...let's face it, his whole goal now is to take as many of them with him as possible. So they dont' have many choices here.

I can't imagine him allowing them to take him alive.

This will be a chance for him to prove with the right weapons you can overthrow the government ;)

I can't imagine THEM allowing him to be taken alive.

I have to say, I think you are as sick as STY in your own way.

Let's see him come out with his hands up and find out. In the meantime, they just reported that one of the wounded, a deputy, died.

Yet you and STY continue talking your nonsense as this murderer continues killing. I hope the report is wrong, sometimes they are in this situation. But if it's true, neither of you seem to give one shit about the dead man, or his family. Your hate is really sick.

Darla, they just want him dead so this will not drag out in a trial with all the details and give gun control any support.

They just want it over.

After all they may ban 50 cal plinking rifles...

Damn liberal media covering this anyway!

I have to say, I think you are as sick as STY in your own way.

Let's see him come out with his hands up and find out. In the meantime, they just reported that one of the wounded, a deputy, died.

Yet you and STY continue talking your nonsense as this murderer continues killing. I hope the report is wrong, sometimes they are in this situation. But if it's true, neither of you seem to give one shit about the dead man, or his family. Your hate is really sick.

I hate that these things play out on TV, our modern version of the arena. This is a human being, doesn't that matter? If he runs out of the house shooting will this be shown live? I won't watch! Listening to the Hits music channel.

I hate that these things play out on TV, our modern version of the arena. This is a human being, doesn't that matter? If he runs out of the house shooting will this be shown live? I won't watch! Listening to the Hits music channel.

They should not show that, and they should not show his death either if that his how this plays out. I don't want to see that either. I agree.

I am not watching it wither, just caught a 3 minute updatre a few ago, but have no desire to watch the thing.

Good material for Obama in his SOTU message tonight though...

Back