Sh*t is getting realz

Darla, they just want him dead so this will not drag out in a trial with all the details and give gun control any support.

They just want it over.

After all they may ban 50 cal plinking rifles...

Damn liberal media covering this anyway!

Yeah you are probably right usc.

It will surprise me, if they "take him alive"; because since his firing case was being reviewed, they certainly don't want him to be alive and give any testimoney.

I have to say, I think you are as sick as STY in your own way.

Let's see him come out with his hands up and find out. In the meantime, they just reported that one of the wounded, a deputy, died.

Yet you and STY continue talking your nonsense as this murderer continues killing. I hope the report is wrong, sometimes they are in this situation. But if it's true, neither of you seem to give one shit about the dead man, or his family. Your hate is really sick.
It is the racist LAPD that this obamacultist is standing up to!!!
Turn your back on one of your own?
That's obamacult.
He could have been obamas son, if Obama got any action at high school!!

I told you that there was no way the LAPD would allow him to be taken alive.
Now the LAPD can burn down housing that belongs to a citizen.

This guy has been dead since he reported a white cop for kicking a black suspect in the head.
You think for a second he killed anyone?
LAPD!

Should tell you everything.

I told you that there was no way the LAPD would allow him to be taken alive.
Now the LAPD can burn down housing that belongs to a citizen.

How do you take a guy alive who is firing at and killing your people and has no desired to be captured?

I have to say, I think you are as sick as STY in your own way.

Let's see him come out with his hands up and find out. In the meantime, they just reported that one of the wounded, a deputy, died.

Yet you and STY continue talking your nonsense as this murderer continues killing. I hope the report is wrong, sometimes they are in this situation. But if it's true, neither of you seem to give one shit about the dead man, or his family. Your hate is really sick.
and I see that you STILL haven't said shit about the 6 innocent people that have been shot/injured by LAPD over this manhunt. that makes you an even sicker individual than I could possibly be.

Darla, they just want him dead so this will not drag out in a trial with all the details and give gun control any support.

They just want it over.

After all they may ban 50 cal plinking rifles...

Damn liberal media covering this anyway!
you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? didn't you know that 50s are banned in cali, except for law enforcement???

Back