She wants to take away red meet?

Priceless, that one...we do have some gems around here, that's for sure...
After reading responses by some of these leftie howler monkeys, one can draw a visual of what they look like. Saturday morning about 6am I got in my car and flipped to a leftie station only to hear a voice that made Heels Up Harris cackle seem pleasant. It was Amy Goodman drooling on about some leftie cause. I searched her only to find an image.

Her picture was exactly as I suspected, without question, a single woman living with a lot of cats.

5709807a6d9d3.image-586083928 (1).jpg

I know they mean nothing to you......its because you suck ass and it makes you angry......intelligent people pay attention to what we say.......
Uh Huhhhh! Oh they listen alright! And then vote for Kamala- because she is the only one that can defeat this CREEPY CLOWN and his CREEPY CLOWN CIRCUS.

Gotta love the INTELLIGENT newly organized "Republicans for Harris" who's members will be campaigning through every Battleground state from now through November 6, and will also be speaking at the Democrat National Convention.
And they are just getting started, looking to keep adding even more INTELLIGENT REPUBLICANS FOR HARRIS as they go.

Gotta love the INTELLIGENT newly organized "Republicans for Harris" who's members will be campaigning through every Battleground state from now through November 6, and will also be speaking at the Democrat National Convention.
And they are just getting started, looking to keep adding even more INTELLIGENT REPUBLICANS FOR HARRIS as they go.
12 people aren't going to make a difference.....

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
12 people aren't going to make a difference.....
But those 12 people represent and have much influence with thousands of INTELLIGENT AND MORALLY RESPONSIBLE THINK-A-LIKE vintage and "NO-WAY-JOSE" Republicans, that can EASILY make a difference in this election, that will probably be decided by less than 10.000 votes in some of the Battleground states.

NEXT DIMWIT PLEASE!

Last edited:
But those 12 people represent and have much influence with thousands of INTELLIGENT AND MORALLY RESPONSIBLE THINK-A-LIKE vintage and "NO-WAY-JOSE" Republicans, that can EASILY make a difference in this election, that will probably be decided by less than 10.000 votes in some of the Battleground states.

NEXT DIMWIT PLEASE!
no......those 12 people are as stupid as the fuckwits who voted for Biden (I would say "as those who voted for Harris" but no one ever has)......

Back