She wants to take away red meet?

Just look at Canadian beef prices, and it is not because of supply and demand. The WOKE death Cult wants/demands that gas be above $10 gal and beef prices to be above $30/lb to save the planet they say, because they are sadists in reality.

I am not reading your canned BIASED bullshit!

The evidence suggests that inflation is primarily an effect of pandemic supply-chain shocks and an underlying concentration of economic power that enabled corporations to raise prices without fear of competition. DID I SAY MONOPOLY? Yes, Yes I did!! Profits accounted for over 50 percent of inflation from 2020 to 2024, compared to a historical norm of 11 percent.

To their credit, the Biden administration’s executive agencies have taken steps to address predatory pricing, price-fixing, and monopolies. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for example, recently filed a complaint alleging that an American oil executive had conspired with OPEC and other industry executives to constrict production and raise prices during the pandemic. One analyst estimates that this single price-fixing scheme was responsible for over a quarter of inflation in the industry in 2021. Meanwhile, in a recently filed lawsuit, the Justice Department alleges that an analytics firm illegally compiled and shared sensitive information among poultry processors, enabling them to conspire to raise prices and constrict supply. A few conglomerates control vast swathes of the meat and poultry industry, which accounted for half of grocery-price inflation. During the pandemic, their profits rose by 300 percent. Similar “algorithmic price-fixing,” where firms pool data and coordinate prices through an “independent” algorithm provider, has been alleged in the airline, hotel, pharmaceutical, and rental industries.

But the problem with our politicians is not one of competence but of courage. Until more of them stand up to the corporate interests that have caused and profited from the current cost-of-living crisis, no amount of tinkering with interest rates will solve the underlying problem. Right now the Republican led house is standing around like tripods, with a hard on for DONALD TRUMP and all they can do is KISS his fat crooked ass instead of standing up to the Bastards that are causing this inflation.
The only reason why I jumped over to the price of Gasoline is because, the price of Diesel is one of the reasons why everything delivered is higher because of it. Groceries, swinging meat, livestock, GROCERIES. And the Oil Magnates and Refineries are intentionally making less diesel on purpose, so that it is in a constant short supply making it higher in price than what it should be.

Biden is continually riding their backs telling them to bring the price down- The Oil companies response is the excuse, "Do you want gasoline to be in shorter supply, or Diesel? While diesel is the fastest and easiest to makem and gasoline takes much more time and processes.

So the Oil Magnates are fooling the people, making them think they are keeping their gasoline affordable, while at the same time making diesel prices over the roof. In other words, families may be saving 10 bucks a week on their gasoline, while paying 30% more for their groceries costing them 100's of dollars more each month.

WHAT A FUCKING SCAM BY THE OIL MAGNATES WHEN WE KNOW GOD DAMN WELL THAT THEY ARE KEEPING DIESEL HIGH TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT LOOK BAD TRYING TO GET TRUMP ELECTED AGAIN SO HE CAN GIFT THEM WITH TAX REDUCTIONS IN RETURN. QUID PRO QUO!

SO man take all of those REPUBLICAN SOUND BITES AND TROPES AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

Listen up you cluelessTRUMPARD. THE CHICKEN AND BEEF industry has been making record profits while gouging the fuck out of you, me, and everyone else for political reasons in the POST COVID recovery. Because Beef and Chicken are so widely used in the food industry, and in so many products on the shelf, It is causing the main problem with the inflation of both groceries and the Restaurant industry.

We have not had price controls since FDR, but the only way we are going to stop this price gouging in the MEAT INDUSTRY, is to either cap their prices.- OR START IMPORTING MEAT AND BOYCOTTING THESE PRICE GOUGING BASTARDS THAT ARE PLAYING POLITICS TRYING THEIR DAMNEDEST TO MAKE THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LOOK BAD FOR POLITICAL Posturing!

I look for Kamala to do this, to SHOW THESE MEAT INDUSTRY TRUMPTARDED MOTHER-FUCKERS THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO., and we will use all means to SHOW THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY ARE DOING and SHOW THEM WE CAN IMPORT MEAT CHEAPER THAN WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR THEIR MEAT.

And we may also make a few changes to the FARM BILL, to try and resolve this problem as well.

Everybody says that Kamala hasn't done anything- WELL YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE TAKES THE REIGNS- AND YOU WATCH!!
So you want the same kind of food insecurity the Soviet Union had. What the F*** is wrong with you. Did you eat a toxic bug and now you are hallucinating/ I have never heard of such stupid S***.

The only reason why I jumped over to the price of Gasoline is because, the price of Diesel is one of the reasons why everything delivered is higher because of it. Groceries, swinging meat, livestock, GROCERIES. And the Oil Magnates and Refineries are intentionally making less diesel on purpose, so that it is in a constant short supply making it higher in price than what it should be.

Biden is continually riding their backs telling them to bring the price down- The Oil companies response is the excuse, "Do you want gasoline to be in shorter supply, or Diesel? While diesel is the fastest and easiest to makem and gasoline takes much more time and processes.

So the Oil Magnates are fooling the people, making them think they are keeping their gasoline affordable, while at the same time making diesel prices over the roof. In other words, families may be saving 10 bucks a week on their gasoline, while paying 30% more for their groceries costing them 100's of dollars more each month.

WHAT A FUCKING SCAM BY THE OIL MAGNATES WHEN WE KNOW GOD DAMN WELL THAT THEY ARE KEEPING DIESEL HIGH TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT LOOK BAD TRYING TO GET TRUMP ELECTED AGAIN SO HE CAN GIFT THEM WITH TAX REDUCTIONS IN RETURN. QUID PRO QUO!

SO man take all of those REPUBLICAN SOUND BITES AND TROPES AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

do you know?.....who makes more from a gallon of gas sold in the state of California.......
1) the guy who owns the oil well....
2) the guy who owns the refinery......
3) the guy who owns the gas station....
4) the state of California......

do you know?.....who makes more from a gallon of gas sold in the state of California.......
I hope it’s California as they pay for the roads.

The removal of animal proteins will rhyme with the claims about tasty beverages.....first they say to move off of sugar soda to non sugar soda because sugar is bad, then they will say to move to flavored seltzer water because the fake sugars are bad, then they say to move to tap water because the bubbles are bad.

The truth is that the Overlords are sadists....they dont want us to enjoy anything.....we might forget our place as slaves.

Now eat your bugs and shut up.

You would like for me to say the state, but I already know that California Gasoline sales are fucked up. It's been that way since the Reagan years, so what is your point.

But, I wouldn't live there because they fucked up their Gasoline laws, and they fucked up their real estate market.

That is too much fuck up for me.

No, I would rather live here in Texas with all the Trumptards than live there!

So you want the same kind of food insecurity the Soviet Union had. What the F*** is wrong with you. Did you eat a toxic bug and now you are hallucinating/ I have never heard of such stupid S***.
What in the fuck would make you think that neighbor? Sucker, you are paying the same price I am for everything, except someone's got the wool pulled over your eyes, and Fox News AND CHUMP told you it was Biden's fault and without question YOU BELIEVE THAT LINE OF BULLSHIT! You should learn who you can trust neighbor, and it is NOT Donnie, and his Butt Buddies over there at FAUX NEWS!

Fucking hilarious Neighbor. Get you mind straight Lad!

Not all of them, just most.
That is because you read right-wing crap that it agrees with your preconceptions. You guys read Fox and listen to it. It only paid almost a billion to Dominion. It had to fire half their on-air staff for lying as a business and political model. They lost their certification as a news channel An intelligent person would be shocked at that and find better sources.
Part of the aim of lying is to undercut legitimate and honest sources. That is why people like you do not accept checking sources.

The price of gas is determined in commodity markets. It is subject to deliberate holding nack of crude Like OPEC had done periodically. It is moved by speculators. It is at the hands of wars taking supply off the market like Putin's war accomplished. It is subjected to algorithms by financial speculators. The president has little power to deal with those problems.

Diesel is expensive because the EPA has put onerous regulations on sulphur content in it. Off-road is relatively cheap (for construction and mining) but isn't available for trucking and personal use. I know. I got a commercial site to sell me it for my backhoe.

Back