She wants to take away red meet?

What she would do is make red meat far more expensive and in doing so would make it less available to people with limited means. So, no, she doesn't want to force people to eat less or no red meat, but in effect would do just that by her envirotard policies she would enact.
Listen up you cluelessTRUMPARD. THE CHICKEN AND BEEF industry has been making record profits while gouging the fuck out of you, me, and everyone else for political reasons in the POST COVID recovery. Because Beef and Chicken are so widely used in the food industry, and in so many products on the shelf, It is causing the main problem with the inflation of both groceries and the Restaurant industry.

We have not had price controls since FDR, but the only way we are going to stop this price gouging in the MEAT INDUSTRY, is to either cap their prices.- OR START IMPORTING MEAT AND BOYCOTTING THESE PRICE GOUGING BASTARDS THAT ARE PLAYING POLITICS TRYING THEIR DAMNEDEST TO MAKE THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LOOK BAD FOR POLITICAL Posturing!

I look for Kamala to do this, to SHOW THESE MEAT INDUSTRY TRUMPTARDED MOTHER-FUCKERS THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO., and we will use all means to SHOW THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY ARE DOING and SHOW THEM WE CAN IMPORT MEAT CHEAPER THAN WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR THEIR MEAT.

And we may also make a few changes to the FARM BILL, to try and resolve this problem as well.

Everybody says that Kamala hasn't done anything- WELL YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE TAKES THE REIGNS- AND YOU WATCH!!

Listen up you cluelessTRUMPARD. THE CHICKEN AND BEEF industry has been making record profits while gouging the fuck out of you, me, and everyone else for political reasons in the POST COVID recovery. Because Beef and Chicken are so widely used in the food industry, and in so many products on the shelf, It is causing the main problem with the inflation of both groceries and the Restaurant industry.

We have not had price controls since FDR, but the only way we are going to stop this price gouging in the MEAT INDUSTRY, is to either cap their prices.- OR START IMPORTING MEAT AND BOYCOTTING THESE PRICE GOUGING BASTARDS THAT ARE PLAYING POLITICS TRYING THEIR DAMNEDEST TO MAKE THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LOOK BAD FOR POLITICAL Posturing!

I look for Kamala to do this, to SHOW THESE MEAT INDUSTRY TRUMPTARDED MOTHER-FUCKERS THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO., and we will use all means to SHOW THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY ARE DOING and SHOW THEM WE CAN IMPORT MEAT CHEAPER THAN WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR THEIR MEAT.

And we may also make a few changes to the FARM BILL, to try and resolve this problem as well.

Everybody says that Kamala hasn't done anything- WELL YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE TAKES THE REIGNS- AND YOU WATCH!!
More drivel from one of our resident retards...

Cattle ranchers are losing their asses on production.

And the same goes for chicken farmers.

More drivel from one of our resident retards...

Cattle ranchers are losing their asses on production.

And the same goes for chicken farmers.

Yes, even the Corporate Bastards are fucking them too DIMWHIT!

The Meat Industry in the United states is one of the largest monopolies on Earth, and we have Anti-Trust laws that will be used to break this Meat Industry up.

You watch Dimwhit!

Last edited:
Yes, even the Corporate Bastards are fucking them too IDIOT!
Wrong! Read the fucking articles! Tyson is closing processing plants. Farmers who do chicken, beef, and pork are going under. They're losing money and food prices are rising because there's less of it to go around.

Don't give me some bullshit about grocery chains either. They make on average about 1% profit margin. How much less do you think they should charge? Maybe you think like that fucktard Maduro in Venezuela that they should lose money on every sale.

Wrong! Read the fucking articles! Tyson is closing processing plants. Farmers who do chicken, beef, and pork are going under. They're losing money and food prices are rising because there's less of it to go around.

Don't give me some bullshit about grocery chains either. They make on average about 1% profit margin. How much less do you think they should charge? Maybe you think like that fucktard Maduro in Venezuela that they should lose money on every sale.
I am not reading your canned BIASED bullshit!

The evidence suggests that inflation is primarily an effect of pandemic supply-chain shocks and an underlying concentration of economic power that enabled corporations to raise prices without fear of competition. DID I SAY MONOPOLY? Yes, Yes I did!! Profits accounted for over 50 percent of inflation from 2020 to 2024, compared to a historical norm of 11 percent.

To their credit, the Biden administration’s executive agencies have taken steps to address predatory pricing, price-fixing, and monopolies. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for example, recently filed a complaint alleging that an American oil executive had conspired with OPEC and other industry executives to constrict production and raise prices during the pandemic. One analyst estimates that this single price-fixing scheme was responsible for over a quarter of inflation in the industry in 2021. Meanwhile, in a recently filed lawsuit, the Justice Department alleges that an analytics firm illegally compiled and shared sensitive information among poultry processors, enabling them to conspire to raise prices and constrict supply. A few conglomerates control vast swathes of the meat and poultry industry, which accounted for half of grocery-price inflation. During the pandemic, their profits rose by 300 percent. Similar “algorithmic price-fixing,” where firms pool data and coordinate prices through an “independent” algorithm provider, has been alleged in the airline, hotel, pharmaceutical, and rental industries.

But the problem with our politicians is not one of competence but of courage. Until more of them stand up to the corporate interests that have caused and profited from the current cost-of-living crisis, no amount of tinkering with interest rates will solve the underlying problem. Right now the Republican led house is standing around like tripods, with a hard on for DONALD TRUMP and all they can do is KISS his fat crooked ass instead of standing up to the Bastards that are causing this inflation.

In the end it doesnt matter what the cackling old Ho or ANY lefty WANTS to do. Its what WE decide. we are telling them to GET FUCKED more every day. I mean really,....what are those cucks gonna do about it anyway? Jack shit thats what. Take the gun issue for example,...fact is,..now we own even MORE guns then when they first decided to go on their little crusade and they CANT do shit about it. Paper kittens. . As I say,.....just LAUGH AND POINT. :laugh:
You people fall for so many lies, and they seem to know you are easily lied to.

You love being lied to, or are just to stupid to see it.

STOP EATING COWS, try a lizard instead.

You people fall for so many lies, and they seem to know you are easily lied to.
Nothing to do with addressing my post. The main brunt of my post as any idiot should know is that the left is so powerless in so many ways. Case in point.....guns.

Back