She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer

If your daddy was a Rhodes scholar and went to Oxford then chances are good they will give your application a favorable review. If he's a president it's a lock.
As to the jobs, favors get repaid.
You still have the intelligence to even be considered.

This comment was made about Chelsea Clinton, I would like to ask the poster who made the remark if he could make it into Oxford?

Clinton changed her major from medicine to history and began work on her thesis project: the Northern Ireland peace process (for which she interviewed, among other sources, her father). After delivering her 167-page thesis, Clinton headed to Oxford University in England to pursue a master's degree in International Relations.Personal & Professional Life

In 2003, after graduation, Clinton joined the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City, becoming the youngest person in her class to be hired. After three years with the firm, she joined the hedge fund Avenue Capital Group.

http://www.biography.com/people/chelsea-clinton-547578#college-years

Perhaps the poster who made remarks about Chelsea should become a house frau

In other news... kid of rich famous parents gets silver spoon treatment.

Yes KKKhristiefan and Rancid think the sun shines out of Chelsea's asshole.

Being a history major, I can see how she would be qualified to work at a hedge fund.

It is amazing how willfully naive these two broads are to think that her parents had ZERO to do with Chelsea getting these gigs. All one has to do is listen to Chuckles speak and you realize she isn't very intelligent.

It is funny that you hear these same two boards rail about white privilege and the top 1% getting all the advantages and then in the same breath they think Chelsea pulled herself up by her bootstraps as an orphan. I mean the Clinton's were dirt poor when they left the White House. Chelsea had to suck it up and live in TWO million dollar homes. Chelsea had to work her way through college as a stripper

PS

I love how the OP says she has me on ignore yet starts a thread about one my threads.

What's really funny is that you ignored her PhD in international relations. Just because you got your AA from a diploma mill is not a reason to be jealous of Chelsea.

The topic is her intelligence, not her parents and their money. If you think her degrees were honorary and bestowed on her just because of her father, show your proof.

What's really funny is that you ignored her PhD in international relations. Just because you got your AA from a diploma mill is not a reason to be jealous of Chelsea.

The topic is her intelligence, not her parents and their money. If you think her degrees were honorary and bestowed on her just because of her father, show your proof.

You are such a good follower.

Interesting you feel the need to invent things I said.
Sorry to rain on your little princess fantasy.

Back