She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer

fuck all this crap

the world is now beefless

Who cares? The world is without a lot of people.

It is funny how all the supposed athiests sound all churchy at someone's death

How does Skidmarks assisted suicide thread look to you now?

I am always amazed at lefties who support death as a matter of public policy feign concern over someone like Beefy. I didn't know him. All I saw were a few rants about drug abuse and alcoholism (again topics many of the Godless on this site champion). So his committing suicide does not come as a surprise. In fact I remember the last time Beefy was here many on this board glorified his lifestyle.

This comment was made about Chelsea Clinton, I would like to ask the poster who made the remark if he could make it into Oxford?

Clinton changed her major from medicine to history and began work on her thesis project: the Northern Ireland peace process (for which she interviewed, among other sources, her father). After delivering her 167-page thesis, Clinton headed to Oxford University in England to pursue a master's degree in International Relations.[h=2]Personal & Professional Life[/h]In 2003, after graduation, Clinton joined the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City, becoming the youngest person in her class to be hired. After three years with the firm, she joined the hedge fund Avenue Capital Group.

http://www.biography.com/people/chelsea-clinton-547578#college-years

Perhaps the poster who made remarks about Chelsea should become a house frau

If her name wasn't Chelsea Clinton, would she have been given the opportunity for any of that?

What's really funny is that you ignored her PhD in international relations. Just because you got your AA from a diploma mill is not a reason to be jealous of Chelsea.

The topic is her intelligence, not her parents and their money. If you think her degrees were honorary and bestowed on her just because of her father, show your proof.

If you claim her parents had nothing to do with what she had the opportunity to do, prove it.

Because it took you 7 years to finish high school is not a reason to be jealous of me.

You mean the thread that you and I were excluded from, lol?

Chelsea is very, very intelligent. She received a doctorate from Oxford and stupid people don't get accepted into that program. You gotta remember though, that poster thinks Palin's a brain. :D

But people with parents named Bill and Hillary do even if their own merits don't allow it.

Back