Shocking video of NY Democrats sitting through the Pledge of Allegiance

Are you sure you actually meant "shocking"?

I mean, it was no 'Nightmare On Elm Street' was it?

This wasn't even anywhere near as bad as Southern Man's travails over his rep points.

I can't believe how childish these people are. They lose control of the Congress so they petulantly try to come in early and stand about on podiums and refuse to participate in the pledge?

Geez. I can't think they are gaining points among their constituency by acting like retards.

I can't believe how childish these people are. They lose control of the Congress so they petulantly try to come in early and stand about on podiums and refuse to participate in the pledge?

Geez. I can't think they are gaining points among their constituency by acting like retards.

Did you have to have a sit down and a glass of water to settle your frayed nerves as well, Damo?

Did you have to have a sit down and a glass of water to settle your frayed nerves as well, Damo?
Yes, it was all terrible. I mean all those people sitting there, while they said those words!

I don't really care that they sat through it, I would just be pissed of my representative wouldn't sit through a legislative session because they lost control of the gavel. Grow the heck up.

Yes, it was all terrible. I mean all those people sitting there, while they said those words!

I don't really care that they sat through it, I would just be pissed of my representative wouldn't sit through a legislative session because they lost control of the gavel. Grow the heck up.

I felt very sorry for the poor chap who tried to stand up but was "pulled down" by the burly geriatric lady sitting next to him.

This is "shocking"?

I have a kind of fringe theory that conservatives actually live on a different planet from the rest of us. I'm still fleshing it out...

I felt very sorry for the poor chap who tried to stand up but was "pulled down" by the burly geriatric lady sitting next to him.
No kidding. Did you see how violent it was? He was all looking funny, then frightened he put his hand over his heart anyway...

Maybe it's his silent protest of a custom that only totalitarian governments make a requirement.
Nah, it's a childish fit to show that they are upset over losing control of the gavel. It's been a running story for awhile. The Ds show up early and try to lock out the Rs entirely (actually locking the doors), they reject the President's taking the gavel (actually bodily attempting to stand at the podium), they petulantly will not participate in the government they were elected to participate in, all because they lost control of a gavel.

Nah, it's a childish fit to show that they are upset over losing control of the gavel. It's been a running story for awhile. The Ds show up early and try to lock out the Rs entirely (actually locking the doors), they reject the President's taking the gavel (actually bodily attempting to stand at the podium), they petulantly will not participate in the government they were elected to participate in, all because they lost control of a gavel.

A solution?

Heck I really do not care. It is NY state stuff and I do not live there.
States that have the entire state pretty much being run by one large metro area usually suck anyway.

To me this shows Democrat's typical reaction when they lose power. Remember in 2000 when Clintonites pulled the W's off every keyboard at the White House, AlGore suing the State of Florida, and even today some loonies insist that the election was "stolen". *shrug*

To me this shows Democrat's typical reaction when they lose power. Remember in 2000 when Clintonites pulled the W's off every keyboard at the White House, AlGore suing the State of Florida, and even today some loonies insist that the election was "stolen". *shrug*

Umm Bush "won" on a supreme court decision..

I agree with the Democrats. The Republican coup in NY is illegitimate and should be stopped through all means. The federal government should send the military in and arrest the NY Republicans for treason.

Back