Shooting Guns

I run of pests I don't want to kill with a paintball gun. Chartruse sploched dogs, cats and turkeys around here.
If they need killin I usually use a 20 GA with #2 shot.

Its different in all state. MA being one of the most liberal (as in pro gun control) states have rules about discharging a gun.

have to be further then 150feet from a road
have to be further then 500feet from a dwelling unless its your house or you have permission.

Actually in flat areas of heavially populated states I would like to see hunting limited to Shotguns and such.

Actually in flat areas of heavially populated states I would like to see hunting limited to Shotguns and such.
In almost all of them they are. Rifles are out because of travel distance. I say "almost" because there must be one place that hasn't figured out that it is bad to have people shot from miles away on accident.

In almost all of them they are. Rifles are out because of travel distance. I say "almost" because there must be one place that hasn't figured out that it is bad to have people shot from miles away on accident.

Not in the flatter parts of KY or NC. I lived in both and got a 30 cal round thru my house one hunting season in NC.

When I lived in NC in '03 & '04 I was told it was "shotgun only" for deer season. But then, I guess some folks don't care.

When I lived in NC in '03 & '04 I was told it was "shotgun only" for deer season. But then, I guess some folks don't care.

I lived at Timberlake north of Durham fromabout 93-99 and it was rifles up there. I hope they changed or perhaps different areas were different.

Fools at the smoking zone at work were talkiing about "hunting by ear" I hope everyone around them hunted the same way.

Hunting by ear? I have heard people joke about that, but only I only know one person that stupid. He said he almost shot a friend of his because he was walking to his deer stand and sounded exactly like a deer.

Jeez, some people's ignorance knows no bounds.

Thats mainly why I hunt an area that is less convenient to get around in. So I cut down on the number of potential of running into armed idiots.

Back