Short list of recommended scriptural readings

You're nonsensical.

It's also ironic that you're quoting my own relative at me. (Yeah, I'm actually related to Arthur Clarke.)
Then put me on ignore and live an ignorant meat robot life. :thup:

Who was the dumbass who said the burden of proof is on the person making the claim? LOL

It's not, son. That's why I know you have a propensity to leap to conclusions.

I hope you are under 35 because, for a militant atheist, your behavior would be within normal parameters. If you are older, then you have a problem with the severity increasing depending on your age.

You went from anger to condescension. Cute.

You went from anger to condescension. Cute.
What makes you think I was ever angry, son? Condescending to idiots? Yes, I'm guilty as charged.

FYI; Perry PhD is an intellectually challenged 30something who lied about his academic education. Sybil is a paranoid schizophrenic who goes by several user names such as Into the Night, gfm7175 and IBDaMann.

So requiring evidence makes me a "dumbass"?
No. Demanding others prove their opinions when you don't require the same of yourself makes you a dumbass. Now tell me you're also related to Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein. LOL

What makes you think I was ever angry, son? Condescending to idiots? Yes, I'm guilty as charged.

FYI; Perry PhD is an intellectually challenged 30something who lied about his academic education. Sybil is a paranoid schizophrenic who goes by several user names such as Into the Night, gfm7175 and IBDaMann.

You're angry that atheists exist. It upsets you that someone could reject what seems obvious to your dull mind.

No. Demanding others prove their opinions when you don't require the same of yourself makes you a dumbass. Now tell me you're also related to Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein. LOL

My lack of belief in fairy tales is not merely an opinion. It's the default position.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

The 75 most ridiculous Trump quotes. There are so many to choose from

You can find a full selection of quotes in The Little Book of Trumpisms, compiled by Seth Millstein, out now
You've just explained every leftist. In a "sour grapes" manner, being unable to explain why Trump was not the best President ever, considering his accomplishments under his official duties, leftists turn to the one thing they can mock, i.e. tweets.

Every mocking of Trump's tweets is a celebration of Trump having been the best President ever, considering his official duties.

8153f65b3615444e4f9f695fff06767a.jpg

My lack of belief in fairy tales is not merely an opinion. It's the default position.
You're free to claim whatever opinions you like just like you're free to claim your relation to famous people, how rich you are, how many cars you have, whatever.

You're angry that atheists exist. It upsets you that someone could reject what seems obvious to your dull mind.
Your projection of anger interests me. My education was behavioral psychology, an education I applied in my career. Mostly to weed out undesirable people. Some I would point towards help to see if they can be salvaged, others were just processed for dismissal. Such experience has presented an online hobby of studying abnormal personalities, "Abbie Normals", to see what makes them tick. Most fall into the categories of being ignorant if young, stupid if older and/or mentally off center to varying degrees. Both Perry PhD and Sybil are mentally off with Perry presenting indications of being intellectually challenged. In short, lower IQ.

Back