Should I make a new Forum Area in Political Arena for Not Safe For Work?

Should we have a Political NSFW forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Jack,

That's totally up to you.

Adopt my PIP. Live by it. Enforce it to the letter, no exceptions. Either somebody is respecting you or they are not. If they are not, and you do nothing, then you become their enabler.

Make it clear what you will not stand for, put your foot down, draw a line, and don't back down. If you have to make an example out of a few wiseguys then so be it.

I think the problem most people have with taking a stand like I do is they wanna dish it out too sometimes if they feel like it.

But if you want your credibility to reflect high values then you have to walk the walk if you're gonna talk that talk.

It's a two way street. You don't want to be disrespected? Then you can not disrespect anybody else.

You have to ask yourself what you are here for. Are you here to talk about politics? - or other posters...

I'm here to hear about what others think. Period.

I understand what you’re trying to do, but it won’t work. Racial slurs will still permeate the forum. Now do one for misogynist terms :laugh:

It's the titles that I'm working on now... baby steps... If the title is NSFW then we can move it to the Political - NSFW area.

I understand what you’re trying to do, but it won’t work. Racial slurs will still permeate the forum. Now do one for misogynist terms :laugh:

You'd love that wouldn't you Doris, give the Pussy Posse the power to guillotine trangressors. Les Tricoteuses' finest hour, having got your knitting ready?

220px-Lesueur_Tricoteuses_1793.jpg

Last edited:
Back