Should I make a new Forum Area in Political Arena for Not Safe For Work?

Should we have a Political NSFW forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've noticed some racial (some would say racist) titles and racially charged posts. Should I create an area for NSFW posts for this kind of thing? Folks can post their racially charged posts and it can still be in the Political area, but it will be listed as "not safe for work" so that folks don't get it showing up in the titles at their work desktop...

Anyway: Yea or Nay?

Unless you make it a ban worthy rule shit like this will always happen. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...p-Shot-and-Killed-White-Hero-Faces-No-Charges

I've noticed some racial (some would say racist) titles and racially charged posts. Should I create an area for NSFW posts for this kind of thing? Folks can post their racially charged posts and it can still be in the Political area, but it will be listed as "not safe for work" so that folks don't get it showing up in the titles at their work desktop...

I think that if it is outright racist BS, it be deleted. This forum is better than that.

Yea, and all racist posts should be moved there.

Better than nothing. Not nearly good enough. Anyone posting racist slurs against minorities should be permanently banned
from any decent forum anywhere. Short of that you need a subforum where only content suitable for work is allowed.
No ugly, rude, stupid or mean people. Present your master's degree or better and certificate of completion from an accredited etiquette
school.

Or just act like you are an adult guest in a stranger's home. Why is that so hard for all of you Trumplings? :palm:

Better than nothing. Not nearly good enough. Anyone posting racist slurs against minorities should be permanently banned
from any decent forum anywhere. Short of that you need a subforum where only content suitable for work is allowed.
No ugly, rude, stupid or mean people. Present your master's degree or better and certificate of completion from an accredited etiquette
school.

Or just act like you are an adult guest in a stranger's home. Why is that so hard for all of you Trumplings? :palm:

When I think of some of the bullshit you've posted in tjee past, you've truly have got a fucking nerve!!

When I think of some of the bullshit you've posted in tjee past, you've truly have got a fucking nerve!!

"The strangest thing about the Left is that they have Zero Self Awareness....How does that even happen! (Paraphrase)"
Tucker

Would be good if the threads of Ignored posters were all hidden from the view of the poster who has them on Ignore. That would make it easier to scroll past them while searching for quality posts.

This. It is an ez fix too. Obviously management wants to force you to see racist deplorable trolls posts.

They lied and claimed that I had a previously banned account and banned me this is completely unfair they are using their privileges to target and censor posters they disagree with. Check the IP on my previous account I wasn't even using a VPN. This is BS.

Did you say the word 'Negro'?

Back