Should JPP Make Howey A Mod?

Should Howey be a mod?

• Total voters
First of all, I don't think they make people mods based on polls created by that person.

Second of all, since you have started or continued an unbelievable amount of needless drama, I kinda doubt you are the stable influence they are looking for in a mod.

And third........LMAO!!!!

this board is really sinking

You're back! :D

tumblr_mlmk47sNoN1soeql8o1_500.gif

Not so bad as for you to stay away.

Welcome back. They all come back.

towards the end i wasn't adding much value because i was simply pissed at the world and most posters here didn't help matters.

not back btw...not since i realized you guys let maineman back. i mean really, wtf. this guy was PERM banned for stalking me and posting my personal info on this very board.

towards the end i wasn't adding much value because i was simply pissed at the world and most posters here didn't help matters.

not back btw...not since i realized you guys let maineman back. i mean really, wtf. this guy was PERM banned for stalking me and posting my personal info on this very board.

Not the guy to talk to about that.

Nothing changes in the world of Yurtroll...

I sent out the Grind Signal, he should be here soon...:)

Back