Should we trust Kamala?

Why would you want a car that only gets 6 miles to the gallon?

No wonder you always are bitchin' about the cost of gas!

And I don't know about your state, but in this state. the insurance on your car would cost over $1,000 a month just for liability!

That doesn't sound very practical for me at my age.

But different strokes for different folks!
Some people like cars that are not boring.

And I'm calling BS on the Insurance thing and I live in the same state as you do.

My friend owns a '17 Roush. Beautiful car. We were playing coming home from a car show a few weeks ago. Just cruising along at about 100, then nailing it. That Roush is pretty fast too.
Roush are nice cars.

I was cruising along the highway and came across a whale tail Porsche Turbo. When the driver saw me looking at it he extended to Whale Tail. I slowed and asked if he want to give it a pull. We slowed to 50 and pulled on the 3rd honk. I destroyed him. We tried it again with the same results. I slowed again and looked at him and he put both hands in the air and laughed.

Some people like cars that are not boring.

And I'm calling BS on the Insurance thing and I live in the same state as you do.
Man I've had many of nice muscle cars over the years, but that's not really my thang anymore.

And trust me, I'm not bored driving my car, truck, or motorcycle!

I was going to buy an SS Camaro a few years back just before the Covid hit- Until I found out how much it cost to insure, and changed my mind.

The insurance was going to be more than the car payment- and I have a perfect driving record. No Thanks You!

Why would you want a car that only gets 6 miles to the gallon?

No wonder you always are bitchin' about the cost of gas!

And I don't know about your state, but in this state. the insurance on your car would cost over $1,000 a month just for liability!

That doesn't sound very practical for me at my age.

But different strokes for different folks!
It gets 10 mpg. For taking it to car shows and fellowship with like minded Americans.

I've only bitched for the last 3 1/2 years.

Yes, $85k insurance is expensive (although it's worth more).

The GF isn't that happy, but I pay for it. Being practical isn't the issue, at this age, enjoyment is.

Yep. Not everyone is into the preservation of the American automobile. Sad, but true.

Roush are nice cars.

I was cruising along the highway and came across a whale tail Porsche Turbo. When the driver saw me looking at it he extended to Whale Tail. I slowed and asked if he want to give it a pull. We slowed to 50 and pulled on the 3rd honk. I destroyed him. We tried it again with the same results. I slowed again and looked at him and he put both hands in the air and laughed.
Is your's a 5 or 6 speed? I could use another gear but it pulls hard at 100. I figure 150 when it hits the rev limiter.
My friend says his Roush has a limiter and when he floors it it automatically kicks in. Don't know if I'd like that.

It gets 10 mpg. For taking it to car shows and fellowship with like minded Americans.

I've only bitched for the last 3 1/2 years.

Yes, $85k insurance is expensive (although it's worth more).

The GF isn't that happy, but I pay for it. Being practical isn't the issue, at this age, enjoyment is.

Yep. Not everyone is into the preservation of the American automobile. Sad, but true.
The Cobra is a looker. Always loved to look at them- and hear them run on the track.

I have always thought of them as being a race car instead of a street car though. I only ever see the Kit Cobras anymore on the street.

I would rather have a Cobra than one of those new UGLY-AS-MUD Corvettes!

They ruined that line!

In that case it should be I don't hold it against you but THEY are morons.

Your grammar was incorrect and your sentence structure was pathetic. My criticism stands. I will forgive you this time because of your advanced age and poor memory. Just don't let it happen again.
My grammar was correct...although I sorta agree that my sentence structure could have been better.

I was answering several posts from several different people and probably should have been more careful. But I was replying to a MAGA moron, so...ya know.

Don't mind the laughter from me. I am laughing at you...not with you.

Is your's a 5 or 6 speed? I could use another gear but it pulls hard at 100. I figure 150 when it hits the rev limiter.
My friend says his Roush has a limiter and when he floors it it automatically kicks in. Don't know if I'd like that.
Tremec TR-6060 transmission 6 sp

I have a line lock for good burnouts. It's lowered and I have 11.5 Mags on back run 335 drag radials

My grammar was correct...although I sorta agree that my sentence structure could have been better.

I was answering several posts from several different people and probably should have been more careful. But I was replying to a MAGA moron, so...ya know.

Don't mind the laughter from me. I am laughing at you...not with you.
It's OK lot's of Democrats are cackling morons like you.

The Cobra is a looker. Always loved to look at them- and hear them run on the track.

I have always thought of them as being a race car instead of a street car though. I only ever see the Kit Cobras anymore on the street.

I would rather have a Cobra than one of those new UGLY-AS-MUD Corvettes!

They ruined that line!
Mine's a 427 S/C (semi competition). No bumpers or grill hoop. Just the quick jacks, and single rollbar hoop.
It has a solid powder coated 2x4 frame and a fully independent Jag rear with twin coilovers. It's a handful.
Probably the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven, but probably the most fun. No creature comforts of
any kind (except maybe the 5 point belts?), not even a glove box. It does have a good heater, but it's useless.

Tremec TR-6060 transmission 6 sp

I have a line lock for good burnouts. It's lowered and I have 11.5 Mags on back run 335 drag radials
I thought about putting a 5 speed in it, but the Close Ratio Toploader works good. Tons of power at highway speeds.
I forget offhand what size (15") tires are on it, but they are hard to come by in that width. very few options there.

Trump lies constantly and is to corrupt to run the country.

Why do you believe Kamala is stupid?
She has next to zero ability to think on her feet. Her frequent word salad answers to questions and such are the stuff of meme legend. Her staff quits with alarming frequency due to her incessant criticism due to her own incompetence. That is, she blames others for her own failures. That's the mark of a person in a position well above their level of competence.

Mine's a 427 S/C (semi competition). No bumpers or grill hoop. Just the quick jacks, and single rollbar hoop.
It has a solid powder coated 2x4 frame and a fully independent Jag rear with twin coilovers. It's a handful.
Probably the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven, but probably the most fun. No creature comforts of
any kind (except maybe the 5 point belts?), not even a glove box. It does have a good heater, but it's useless.
Hey, good stuff. Take it easy out there, stay safe, and have fun.

I've been thinking about a hobby car, just for a father/son project, because my son loves to rebuild engines, and he don't feel normal if he is not covered in axle grease.. He has a pseudo machine shop setup now in the barn, just going unused. We are thinking about some kind of late 60's ground up Mopar or Chevy big block project. It;s still a pipe dream, but he is getting real itchy now since his girl friend took off. He's a bit bored and needs something to do. He also wants to build one of those Tiny Homes, so it's up to him which one we commit to, as I don't think we can do both on our budget.

Last edited:

Trump lies constantly and is to corrupt to run the country.

Why do you believe Kamala is stupid?
1720570021455-png.1599159

Back