Should we trust Kamala?

Yes, if Trump's my party's nominee? Youbetcha!

Frank, Have i ever called you a moron?
No you have never done that. You have treated me with respect in all our conversations.

I thought I worded that cleverly enough, but apparently I didn't.

I apologize...without reservation.

When insulting someone's intelligence please get your grammar correct.
Nothing wrong with my grammar, but I did spell "hold" incorrectly.

The first "you" is singular...the second is plural.

And I am not insulting your intelligence. I just think you are lacking in that department.

You have no proof.
20.gif

He owns a COBRA KIT CAR!

You probably drive a Tricycle!
Not a kit, Mr. Lizard. Factory built, with a period correct 427 Side Oiler. Not for the timid or faint of heart.
You'd be afraid of it. Open the secondaries in 2nd. gear and you'd shit yourself, if you didn't throw it into a circle.

I wouldn't own a Harley trike, but if I did

200.jpg

Not a kit, Mr. Lizard. Factory built, with a period correct 427 Side Oiler. Not for the timid or faint of heart.
You'd be afraid of it. Open the secondaries in 2nd. gear and you'd shit yourself, if you didn't throw it into a circle.

I wouldn't own a Harley trike, but if I did

200.jpg
Why would you want a car that only gets 6 miles to the gallon?

No wonder you always are bitchin' about the cost of gas!

And I don't know about your state, but in this state. the insurance on your car would cost over $1,000 a month just for liability!

That doesn't sound very practical for me at my age.

But different strokes for different folks!

Nothing wrong with my grammar, but I did spell "hold" incorrectly.

The first "you" is singular...the second is plural.

And I am not insulting your intelligence. I just think you are lacking in that department.
In that case it should be I don't hold it against you but THEY are morons.

Your grammar was incorrect and your sentence structure was pathetic. My criticism stands. I will forgive you this time because of your advanced age and poor memory. Just don't let it happen again.

Very clearly Kamala has been an CONTINUES to cover up for Dementia Joe. If she will lie about something so basic how can we ever trust her to run the country. The Democrats and their soldiers ,the media, have been trying about Joe Biden for at least 2 years. The progressive problem has gotten bad enough now that it can no longer be hidden. Either Kaamala lied about Dementia Joe or she worked with him and did not notice. If she didn't notice then SHE is too stupid to run the country.
Yes

No I own a modified 730hp 2008 Shelby. But my daily is a F250 Diesel.
My friend owns a '17 Roush. Beautiful car. We were playing coming home from a car show a few weeks ago. Just cruising along at about 100, then nailing it. That Roush is pretty fast too.

Back