Should we trust Kamala?

First, all politicians lie.

Second , I assume, based on your post, that you are a Trump supporter. Nobody that supports Trump is in any position to criticize others for dishonesty.

I assume you're a Biden voter. Nobody that supports Biden is in any position to criticize others for dishonesty.

Trump Biden wouldn't know honesty if he was introduced to and shook hands with it.

Fixed this to be more factual.

I assume you're a Biden voter. Nobody that supports Biden is in any position to criticize others for dishonesty.
You assume wrong. I've never voted for Trump, Hillary or Biden. Why would I vote for such shitty candidates?
Fixed this to be more factual.
Your "fix" isn't a fix. Biden has lied, but Trump sets the standard for dishonesty and generally being a piece of shit as a person.

Okay. I am happy he did that.
So what?

The dunce couldn't run a Presidential campaign and you think the cackling dumbass would be a good President. Moronic. :palm:

The Republican Party after seeing what Trump prove what he is like...looks to be re-nominating him.

What is he like? Let me help you. He works for free and doesn't take a salary. Implemented tax cuts. Took control of our southern border. His policies led to a very low inflation rate. Gas was more than a dollar cheaper. Everything was more affordable and 401Ks expanded under his leadership.

The truly horrible part of this election is not that one of he major candidates may have lost several steps due to age...
...but that the alternative is a stupid, uninformed, clueless, classless, twice impeached, convicted felon.
You keep describing Biden. :palm:

I have a better memory than most 88 year old people do...but my memory is a problem more often than I want it to be.

You will understand about that when you become an adult.

If the GOP could convict Joe Biden of a crime...they would do it in a heartbeat.

They cannot. And it has nothing to do with him being old.

But they should keep searching. It keeps them busy.

The fact that you do not just proves that you are a MAGA moron. Stick with it. It is one sure way to get ahead for a moron.
Has a better memory....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

She lied... And she is too stupid to run the country...
You are the stupidest woman I have ever known about in my life!

And you tell more lies than any woman I have ever known of in my life.

I seriously doubt you could run anything BUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH!

I doubt you could even run a lemonade stand!

Last edited:
So you palm this off with an ALL Politicians Lie. Yes WE ALL lie. Everyone of us. We just don't ALL LIE about something that is so critical to our country as whether the President has lost his marbles or not. Lying to the public about something that important isn't a point in the favor of a person that wants to be President.
I agree that all lies aren't equal and some people are bigger liars than others. If we're talking critical lies, where would you rank the sitting president spreading lies about stolen elections, essentially telling half the country that they have no voice in choosing who runs the country and their democracy is being stolen out from under them?

You are the stupidest woman I have ever known about in my life!

And you tell more lies than any woman I have ever known of in my life.

I seriously doubt you could run anything BUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH!

I doubt you could even run a lemonade stand!
If you want to see what stupid really looks like, buy a mirror halfwit. :palm:

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Back