Should we trust Kamala?

Due to you advanced age I know you have probably forgotten but currently the GOP does not control the DOJ the Democrats do and Dementia Joe is a Democrat. :laugh:
And the GOP does not bring an impeachment in the House...where they do have a majority...

...why?

Again...why?

I am sure most MAGA adherents would. In fact, DO!

11841570832372345329_2048.jpg

Last edited:
Very clearly Kamala has been an CONTINUES to cover up for Dementia Joe. If she will lie about something so basic how can we ever trust her to run the country. The Democrats and their soldiers ,the media, have been trying about Joe Biden for at least 2 years. The progressive problem has gotten bad enough now that it can no longer be hidden. Either Kaamala lied about Dementia Joe or she worked with him and did not notice. If she didn't notice then SHE is too stupid to run the country.
That is like asking if we should trust the Devil.

Even the dumbest among us know that Kamala is incapable of running even a car wash.

A MAGA moron complaining about "opponents lying" is like a follower of Idi Amin complaining about the savagery of an opponent.

Biden supporters whining about Trump lying is like a follower of Jim Jones claiming the Kool-Aid tastes great. Moron. :palm:

Have some consideration, Earl. I'm too old to be laughing this hard.

You're too stupid to know that you're the joke we are laughing at. ;)

Back