Should we trust Kamala?

So you palm this off with an ALL Politicians Lie. Yes WE ALL lie. Everyone of us. We just don't ALL LIE about something that is so critical to our country as whether the President has lost his marbles or not. Lying to the public about something that important isn't a point in the favor of a person that wants to be President.
The truly horrible part of this election is not that one of he major candidates may have lost several steps due to age...

...but that the alternative is a stupid, uninformed, clueless, classless, twice impeached, convicted felon.

So you palm this off with an ALL Politicians Lie. Yes WE ALL lie. Everyone of us. We just don't ALL LIE about something that is so critical to our country as whether the President has lost his marbles or not. Lying to the public about something that important isn't a point in the favor of a person that wants to be President.
You assume that she is lying.

Okay. I am happy he did that.

So what?

The Republican Party after seeing what Trump prove what he is like...looks to be re-nominating him.
The ONLY reason Joe Biden isn't a convicted felon is that he is "an old man with a poor memory."

I just wanted to remind you, old man. Joe Biden will not drop out because he is an old man that can't remember that he has lost several steps.

The ONLY reason Joe Biden isn't a convicted felon is that he is "an old man with a poor memory."

The actual reason Joe Biden is not a convicted felon is that the assholes of the MAGA GOP have not been able to find even one thing he has done that is a crime.

They would not give a shit how old he is or how poor his memory...they would have him in court before a judge and jury in a second.

Wake the fuck up.
I just wanted to remind you, old man. Joe Biden will not drop out because he is an old man that can't remember that he has lost several steps.
Joe Biden will not drop out because he did a great job during his first administration...and thinks he will do just as good a job in his second.

I hope he wins and proves that to be correct.

Joe & the Ho are two who are dumber than Trump. So there's that...
Not even close, RB.

Trump certainly is the dumbest president during my lifetime...and that includes Dubya. And 1/3 of all the presidents who have ever served...have served during my lifetime.

The actual reason Joe Biden is not a convicted felon is that the assholes of the MAGA GOP have not been able to find even one thing he has done that is a crime.

They would not give a shit how old he is or how poor his memory...they would have him in court before judge and jury in a second.

Wake the fuck up.

Joe Biden will not drop out because he did a great job during his first administration...and thinks he will do just as good a job in his second.

I hope he wins and proves that to be correct. I
Hur said he knowingly took and retained classified documents when he was a Senator and VP. His poor memory is the ONLY reason he wasn't prosecuted. I will forgive you for forgetting that salient fact. We all know you are an old man with a poor memory.

The fact that you think Biden did a good job as pResident just proves you have a poor memory.

Hur said he knowingly took and retained classified documents when he was a Senator and VP. That is the ONLY reason he wasn't prosecuted. I will forgive you for forgetting that salient fact. We all know you are an old man with a poor memory.

I have a better memory than most 88 year old people do...but my memory is a problem more often than I want it to be.

You will understand about that when you become an adult.

If the GOP could convict Joe Biden of a crime...they would do it in a heartbeat.

They cannot. And it has nothing to do with him being old.

But they should keep searching. It keeps them busy.
The fact that you think Biden did a good job as pResident just proves you have a poor memory.
The fact that you do not just proves that you are a MAGA moron. Stick with it. It is one sure way to get ahead for a moron.

I guess we all know now that the Hur audio Is just as bad if not worse than the debate... And the reason he was not prosecuted for his crimes... I
wonder if they have a special team to alter transcripts...

I have a better memory than most 88 year old people do...but my memory is a problem more often than I want it to be.

You will understand about that when you become an adult.

If the GOP could convict Joe Biden of a crime...they would do it in a heartbeat.

They cannot. And it has nothing to do with him being old.

But they should keep searching. It keeps them busy.

The fact that you do not just proves that you are a MAGA moron. Stick with it. It is one sure way to get ahead for a moron.
Due to you advanced age I know you have probably forgotten but currently the GOP does not control the DOJ the Democrats do and Dementia Joe is a Democrat. :laugh:

Back