Show Me The Crime

Have they been indicted for any crimes? Have they been convicted? How fucking retarded do you have to be to ask such a moronic question? :palm:

No Sir, and the Democrats would not even go after Trump's relatives. One of the reasons why they have not been investigated.

However after 5 years of Republican mandated investigations into Hunter Biden, THERE IS A WHOLE NEW PRECEDENT ESTABLISHED BY THE REPUBLICANS- SHOULD THE DEMOCRATS HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART, AND CHOOSE TO USE IT NOW!

You mother-fuckers start everything, by going outside the norms, and then end up getting slapped right back in the kisser- with the turn-about-is-fair-play effect.

You want to play by the sword- you are likely to die from a sword!

Now watch this lady lose her face as it splatters to the wind!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No Sir, and the Democrats would not even go after Trump's relatives. One of the reasons why they have not been investigated.

That's a pile of malarky.

However after 5 years of Republican mandated investigations into Hunter Biden, THERE IS A WHOLE NEW PRECEDENT ESTABLISHED BY THE REPUBLICANS- SHOULD THE DEMOCRATS HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART, AND CHOOSE TO USE IT NOW!

Republicans haven't been investigating Hunter for five years. Another dumb lie.

You mother-fuckers start everything, by going outside the norms, and then end up getting slapped right back in the kisser- with the turn-about-is-fair-play effect.

This is a perfect example of projection.

That's a pile of malarky.

Republicans haven't been investigating Hunter for five years. Another dumb lie.

This is a perfect example of projection.

We already all know the truth, so your denying things and intentional lying is really just more examples of the typical and expected TRUMPTARDED response to everything!

You deplorable people just can't get out of your own way! :laugh: Hilarious but pathetic!

We already all know the truth, so your denying things and intentional lying is really just more examples of the typical and expected TRUMPTARDED response to everything!

I honestly don't think you know what the truth is. All you do is intentional lying. Perhaps you are spending too much time believing Biden's lies and watching MSNBC?

I honestly don't think you know what the truth is. All you do is intentional lying. Perhaps you are spending too much time believing Biden's lies and watching MSNBC?

Sir, MSNBC has not been sued for 787 million dollars, and now facing a lawsuit for double that- FOR INTENTIONALLY LYING!

But, Fox News has been, so you believe what Fox News says, and I'll believe what MSNBC has to say! OK? :laugh:

Dude, you make this too easy for me. :palm: So easy, you make me feel guilty, as if I am parking in a handicapped parking place and not being handicapped.

Perhaps you should troll someone else!

Sir, MSNBC has not been sued for 787 million dollars, and now facing a lawsuit for double that- FOR INTENTIONALLY LYING!

But, Fox News has been, so you believe what Fox News says, and I'll believe what MSNBC has to say! OK? [/quote]

Maybe not, but they do nothing but lie to the naive low IQ morons who watch their programming.

Dude, you make this too easy for me. So easy, you make me feel guilty, as if I am parking in a handicapped parking place and not being handicapped.
Perhaps you should troll someone else!

You think you're winning? :laugh:

But, Fox News has been, so you believe what Fox News says, and I'll believe what MSNBC has to say! OK?

Maybe not, but they do nothing but lie to the naive low IQ morons who watch their programming.
You think you're winning? :laugh:

Trust me, we all know who the low IQ morons and BULLSHITTERS really are here!

So transactions with foreign businesses are illegal?

Since when?

Already answered dishonest halfwit.

Where are these "witnesses"?

Devon Archer, now a convict and ready to testify.

Tony Bobulinski , whom the FBI never came back to interview regarding the laptop.

The laptop itself is full of evidence.

Perhaps if you extracted that empty head from your asshole, you could comprehend the obvious?

No one can find them.

Only idiots and fools who have their heads stuck up their assholes. ;)

Devon Archer, now a convict and ready to testify.

How bout that? A CONVICTED CRIMINAL willing to lie to receive favorable treatment.

Not to mention, anything he's got to say is nothing but uncorroborated hearsay.

Tony Bobulinski , whom the FBI never came back to interview regarding the laptop.

Uncorroborated hearsay.

The laptop itself is full of evidence.

No, its not.

Evidence of foreign financial transactions is not evidence of a crime.

You keep right on swinging, though. It's fun to watch.

You want to play by the sword- you are likely to die from a sword!

Now watch this lady lose her face as it splatters to the wind!

Yup.

the Republiclown tears are hilarious.

They claim Biden has weaponized the DoJ, and now they, republiclowns will use that too.

They forget the Bill Clinton witch hunt that went no where. That after 5 years of investigating with nothing they decided to switch and investigate a claimed blowjob, knowing if they questioned him, as most cheaters do, he would lie, and thus they would have him for perjury or lying to the FBI. A true perjury trap. No underlying crime but trying to catch him by making him say an obvious lie.

Then 5 years of chasing Obama nd Hilary resulting in more nothing burgers, and then this 5 years of Durham, again a nothing burger.

Mueller does 2 year and they cry about endless investigations even though it ends up with boatload and boatloads of witches in jail.
Jack SMith now does 6 months and seems set to rival Mueller's impressive conviction total.

The republiclown party and its followers have become a joke, best represented by their public avatars MTG and Boebert.

Yup.

the Republiclown tears are hilarious.

They claim Biden has weaponized the DoJ, and now they, republiclowns will use that too.

They forget the Bill Clinton witch hunt that went no where. That after 5 years of investigating with nothing they decided to switch and investigate a claimed blowjob, knowing if they questioned him, as most cheaters do, he would lie, and thus they would have him for perjury or lying to the FBI. A true perjury trap. No underlying crime but trying to catch him by making him say an obvious lie.

Then 5 years of chasing Obama nd Hilary resulting in more nothing burgers, and then this 5 years of Durham, again a nothing burger.

Mueller does 2 year and they cry about endless investigations even though it ends up with boatload and boatloads of witches in jail.
Jack SMith now does 6 months and seems set to rival Mueller's impressive conviction total.

The republiclown party and its followers have become a joke, best represented by their public avatars MTG and Boebert.

The Republicans only have one game with only one rule!

Heads? Republicans win! Tails? The Democrats lose!

There is no negotiations to be had with a Republican anymore! You give them an inch and they take 3,000 miles. They live in a False Reality world they created for themselves.

The Republicans only have one game with only one rule!

Heads? Republicans win! Tails? The Democrats lose!

There is no negotiations to be had with a Republican anymore! You give them an inch and they take 3,000 miles. They live in a False Reality world they created for themselves.

Yup.

There simply is no good faith negotiations to be done with the current version of the republiclowns. We all know that when they say to Dems...

- No Deficits, no added debt... that they want the Dems to not spend, so they can give away every penny not spent by the Dems to the rich and corporations even ballooning the debt more
- No weaponizing the DoJ... they want the Dems to not investigate republiclown obvious crimes they can convict, while when they have power they investigate things they will NEVER convict
- No adding Supreme Court Justice in an election year , blocking Obama for over 10 months, they will rush add their own SCJ within weeks of an election

In each and every instance it is the republiclowns who are the bad faith actor FIRST, and yet when the Dems' act they cry 'you will pay for opening this door, as we will now use it' as if they were not always using it.

It is all bad faith. They are not a party in any traditional sense any more.

Yup.

There simply is no good faith negotiations to be done with the current version of the republiclowns. We all know that when they say to Dems...

- No Deficits, no added debt... that they want the Dems to not spend, so they can give away every penny not spent by the Dems to the rich and corporations even ballooning the debt more
- No weaponizing the DoJ... they want the Dems to not investigate republiclown obvious crimes they can convict, while when they have power they investigate things they will NEVER convict
- No adding Supreme Court Justice in an election year , blocking Obama for over 10 months, they will rush add their own SCJ within weeks of an election

In each and every instance it is the republiclowns who are the bad faith actor FIRST, and yet when the Dems' act they cry 'you will pay for opening this door, as we will now use it' as if they were not always using it.

It is all bad faith. They are not a party in any traditional sense any more.

I have friends, lifelong friends that are Republicans. But, here of late, I feel very uncomfortable around them as they just can't STFU about politics. And I mean the nastiest most hateful politics that you can even imagine. I avoid them now, and feel a sense of relief, just staying away from them. I don't even miss them, as I always have better things to do than getting dragged into an argument with impossible and petty hypocrites that live in their own reality, and living every one of Donald Trump's lies.

I mean, I can't even honestly say, It's been nice knowing them anymore! Had, I even known they were going to end up like this as they got older, I would have skipped them altogether! JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE- LIFE IS SHORT!

Last edited:
The 22,000 emails on his laptop aren’t illegal themselves but it’s part of an investigation to show how Hunter used his fathers influence as VP to change American policy in order for the Bidens to profit from it.

The rightys have been sitting on that laptop for years. It is meaningless. It has a terribke\le chain of command. The rightys have been playing with it for years. You might think if they had proof of wrongdoing, they would have acted by now.

Back