Show Your Support: FOR or AGAINST the $700 Billion Bailout?

FOR or AGAINST $700 Billion Bailout?

• Total voters
Hey waterdork, if there's no bailout plan, the taxpayers don't feel the pain, but the bankers who made bad decisions feel it. Your plan rewards the bankers and punishes the taxpayer. You have to be retarded to not understand this.

Man you have to wonder about this watertard. Everything he says is either a cliche or just totally wrong. I mean really, WTF? the kid is fucking retarded

That's why I say he is trolling. He appeared to understand too well what was wrong with government solutions, to reverse this far.

But maybe it is just his youth. I remember being a scared kid (19) when the economy went south at the end of Bush I's term. You are vulnerable to fear as you are terrified of having to actually pay your own way for the first time in your life to begin with.

I even got laid off from my shitty sod stacking job, not that water works, due to the downturn. But it just made me work harder at acquiring marketable skills.

Hey waterdork, if there's no bailout plan, the taxpayers don't feel the pain, but the bankers who made bad decisions feel it. Your plan rewards the bankers and punishes the taxpayer. You have to be retarded to not understand this.

Tell that too me after you lose your job Tinfuck.

That's why I say he is trolling. He appeared to understand too well what was wrong with government solutions, to reverse this far.

But maybe it is just his youth. I remember being a scared kid (19) when the economy went south at the end of Bush I's term. You are vulnerable to fear as you are terrified of having to actually pay your own way for the first time in your life to begin with.

I even got laid off from my shitty sod stacking job, not that water works, due to the downturn. But it just made me work harder at acquiring marketable skills.

ZOMG EVERYONE I'M SO WISE AND OLD HE'LL LEARN WHEN HE LOSES HIS YOUTH LOLL

Ornot was once a libertarian, and he's gone way farther than I ever did RS.

I don't like the bill I love democrats begging for loans for evil corporations. I feel much better for the stock market.

I doubt it.

Maybe, dano is right though and you just latched onto it for its cachet value without any thought or investigation.

Back