Sign the petition send a coat hanger..

OMG what a lie..., most abortions today are used for "birth control"...so just who's lives did you save ..
saying it saves lives is your alls justifications for the killing of ones own children...sickos

Did you see what Tiller did to the babies who were at near term and then when he was shot, the liberals called him a victim?

It literally makes me sick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion#17th_century_to_present

just once go learn something and quit just listening to your owners

FTA: 1973 – The U.S. Supreme Court, in Roe v. Wade, declared all the individual state bans on abortion during the first trimester to be unconstitutional, allowed states to regulate but not proscribe abortion during the second trimester, and allowed states to proscribe abortion during the third trimester unless abortion is in the best interest of the woman's physical or mental health. The Court legalized abortion in all trimesters when a woman's doctor believes the abortion is necessary for her physical or mental health.

seems I was right and your handlers were wrong.

Tiller performed legal medical procedures.

The criminal who shot him killed him in cold blood and is in prison where he belongs.

Leave this county and move to one that agrees with your caveman view of the world.

Abortion will never again be illegal in this country.

Tiller performed legal medical procedures.

The criminal who shot him killed him in cold blood and is in prison where he belongs.

Leave this county and move to one that agrees with your caveman view of the world.

Abortion will never again be illegal in this country.

so sign the petition and they'll send a rusty coat hanger in your name..

Abortion is legal and has been for decades.

You live in a country that finds your ideals should be left in the victorian era so that more lives could be preserved.

No Law stopped abortion it just religated it to the back ally where both mother and fetus were lost. You deside your issues on emotion while hating all facts.

Abortion is legal and has been for decades.

You live in a country that finds your ideals should be left in the victorian era so that more lives could be preserved.

No Law stopped abortion it just religated it to the back ally where both mother and fetus were lost. You deside your issues on emotion while hating all facts.

duh, this thread is about the genius lefties (the hanger bangers) doing a protest by sending rusty coat hangers to Your own Democrat Congresscritters..

did you sign on yet?

Give up your sick dream of religious persicution.

Abortion will NEVER be Illegal in the US ever again.

Give up your sick dream of religious persicution.

Abortion will NEVER be Illegal in the US ever again.

I'd have to say the people who openly champion abortions as their party platform are the sickos..

and you all think you are the norm..:palm:

OMG what a lie..., most abortions today are used for "birth control"...so just who's lives did you save ..
saying it saves lives is your alls justifications for the killing of ones own children...sickos

Yet you sickos still don't care about killing our children in bush's illegal, immoral war. In fact, you guys want Obama to throw more bodies into the fray, and to hell with all those Americans and Afghans who pay the ultimate price for it.

you an open supporter of killing ones child for the sole purpose it is an inconvenience telling others to go learn something and quit listening to their owners is just on big hell of a hoot..

And your saying that abortion is just a casual birth control decision is :bs:

97% of all abortions are about convenience. They are not because of rape, incest, health of the mother or of the baby. Those are THE FACTS.

she or he said "casual" birth decision....

different than a hard decision that is ultimately made for convenience...

and just so you know, i have no opinion on abortion. and since PMP has been accusing me lately of changing my POV's on this board, if you ever happen to be at DP you can look up my posts and verify i have always held this position. not that it really matters, because so what if i changed my view....oh well....overly defensive moment

she or he said "casual" birth decision....

different than a hard decision that is ultimately made for convenience...

and just so you know, i have no opinion on abortion. and since PMP has been accusing me lately of changing my POV's on this board, if you ever happen to be at DP you can look up my posts and verify i have always held this position. not that it really matters, because so what if i changed my view....oh well....overly defensive moment

Abortions kill human beings at the most defenseless developement stage of life. Over 46 million and counting.

Back