Signs of a Cult. Is Fox News a Mainstream Cult?

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Are you in a cult?

I sketched up a little (True/False) test you can take. I brought in signs from multiple websites. It's hard to get good cult searches because most apply to religion, which isn't the case. Cults don't have to be a Religion.

1) Your source of information is the best source of information. You wish more people would listen to your source of information. (True/False)

2) Other sources of information are "tainted' and untrue to the cause. It's better to not listen to that information, but if you do, just don't believe a word of it. (True/False)

3) If you are questioned you have no tolerance for questions or critical inquiry. (True/False)

4) You must recruit more members because the majority is "brainwashed" and "wrong". (True/False)

5) You may have periodical meetings to keep the brainwash. (True/False)

6) You may have a card that symbolizes you are special. You may have a flag that differs from typical flags. Some sort of icon that states you are not with the general public, but greater than. (True/False)

7) YOU must make the change because the majority of society is blind/brainwashed. (True/False)

8) A group of outside forces will be identified who are “the enemy”. A little fortress will be built in which all those on the inside are the “faithful ones” while all those on the outside will increasingly be demonized and feared. There will be no real effort to build bridges or get to know those on the outside. (True/False)

9) Attempting to draw in family and friends because you "saw the light". For some reason they didn't see that light and it created a void between you. (True/False)

10) Flat affect. Anger. Defeat. Paranoia. (True/False)

But I doubt you have ever heard any of this talk on Fox News :rolleyes:

Most trusted among a majority of Americans. And none of it paid for by tax dollars. That's why you hate it.

Most trusted among a majority of Americans. And none of it paid for by tax dollars. That's why you hate it.

So....what about.the fairness doctrine? It would work both ways, you know.....All those "Librul media sources" would be required to provide a Conservative rebuttal.

Scared your rhetoric can't hold up?

Libtards always name shit the exact opposite that it is, like the affordable care act, the fairness doctrine...

Why do they hate the truth so much?

So....what about.the fairness doctrine? It would work both ways, you know.....All those "Librul media sources" would be required to provide a Conservative rebuttal.

Scared your rhetoric can't hold up?
How about opposing it because it violates freedom of speech, association, and puts an exceptional burden on unconventional media? Are those good reasons to oppose it?

How about opposing it because it violates freedom of speech, association, and puts an exceptional burden on unconventional media? Are those good reasons to oppose it?

So....your freedom of speech(or viewpoint) isn't being violated at all....but allowing a different allowing a differing viewpoint is a violation? How does that work?

Doesn't everyone prefer their news sources over all others?

Not me. I'm not stupid. I recognize the extreme. But maybe that is because I have a strong mind and my general focus on politics is Fox News. MSNBC is a joke. Comedy Central........not a joke.

Libtards always name shit the exact opposite that it is, like the affordable care act, the fairness doctrine...

Why do they hate the truth so much?

I find the names on the Left way more honest than the names on the Right.

Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 vs Right to Work? Read much?

Patriot Act? Backfire lately?

Secure Iran? To overthrow Iran?

You are clearly new to politics, but it's "cute"

Bed-wetting libtards hate fair and balanced.

Lots of facts in that statement......................................................................................................

Though it seemed more like a Jr. High insult.

Perhaps the writer would like to explain the position and not be such a Cultist.

Back