Signs of a Cult. Is Fox News a Mainstream Cult?

And you called it a libertarian country, which it couldn't be, because it was lawless. If you don't understand libertarianism, don't try to talk about it. EDUCATE YOURSELF, BASIC STUFF, DONT BELIEVE YOUR PARTY LIES.

Ok. Tell me more about gun background checks. Tell me why Libertarians repeated the NRA profit drivin Corporatocracy when stating, "Since when do criminals obey laws". The Corporatocracy bought the NRA with WELL over $14 Million a year. Now, tell me exactly what laws ever prevented any criminals from breaking them. Laws are a GUIDELINE. Exploiting laws as an unnecessary task that has no influence is Nihilism. NO LAW PREVENTS ALL CRIMINALS FROM BREAKING THEM AND THEY ARE SIMPLY A COMMON RULE SOCIETY MAKES.

Hey Anti-Party, I want to apologize sir. I have misjudged you. You have spoken so much of your love for Fox News that I thought you were a regressive right-winger. I didn't realize you were on the side of the good guys and were a progressive supporter. We can do this.

News and "Editorial Content" aren't the same..........Yet it is always on fox NEWS...........Notice that last word?
Exactly, that's why I mentioned them separately. CNN? Cable NEWS Network MSNBC? They used to be one flip of the dial away from fox, and you could watch the "high speed chase "of the day on either one of them. But give me a choice between watching ed Schultz and drilling a hole in my scrotum, well where do I plug in the drill? Er...let me rephrase that: Given a choice between watching ed Schultz and bill o'rielly, I'm watching o'rielly.

Hey Anti-Party, I want to apologize sir. I have misjudged you. You have spoken so much of your love for Fox News that I thought you were a regressive right-winger. I didn't realize you were on the side of the good guys and were a progressive supporter. We can do this.

I appreciate your support, and it's hard to get the support of the less educated so I feel good about myself. When the less educated support me I feel like a Right Wing GOD. I think I could convince you to think that child slavery, oil fracking, ocean waste dumping and peeing in your own mouth is ok. I feel that powerful because of your compliment. Maybe I will run for Republican next election.

Back