Signs of a Cult. Is Fox News a Mainstream Cult?

So....your freedom of speech(or viewpoint) isn't being violated at all....but allowing a different allowing a differing viewpoint is a violation? How does that work?

This clearly isn't the case *cough*

Your voice is heard, but no one can take it seriously because the word of Fox News is our basic guideline. We feel sorry for you for having different thoughts than ours. We are........................................Oh wait, CULT SPOTTED.

I won't question why you are uneducated then.

Oh really? What might I be uneducated on? Could cite an example? By all means please, enlighten me fudd. Is this going be another lesson on how 1780 is later in time than 1791? It must be genius to disregard the accepted passage and recording of years.

Not me. I'm not stupid. I recognize the extreme. But maybe that is because I have a strong mind and my general focus on politics is Fox News. MSNBC is a joke. Comedy Central........not a joke.

Comedy central is a joke. That's the whole premise of the channel, jokes. Its in the very name.

Comedy central is a joke. That's the whole premise of the channel, jokes. Its in the very name.

You didn't watch the whole video, much less absorb Jon Stewarts opinion. We are all Americans and all opinions matter.

They directly discussed your response at the end of that video.

Welcome to America kid. Try to INTAKE MORE INFORMATION and stop blocking information. Otherwise...........well, who cares....it's too late.

Ironic how they are so successful making humor out of Fox News.

Only a small part of the population actually takes Fox seriously.

The ones who do take it seriously, deserve threads on forums..........oh........that is why we are here.

You didn't watch the whole video, much less absorb Jon Stewarts opinion. We are all Americans and all opinions matter.

They directly discussed your response at the end of that video.

Welcome to America kid. Try to INTAKE MORE INFORMATION and stop blocking information. Otherwise...........well, who cares....it's too late.

Ok fudd. When you learn how to read a calendar, let me know. Until then, don't try to lecture anyone about anything, boot.

Ok fudd. When you learn how to read a calendar, let me know. Until then, don't try to lecture anyone about anything, boot.

Awesome response. I love to win arguments. Just like Jon on the video stated.

I'm sure you had some "win" factor in your head but you are probably just don't know much English in the STATE you are in.

I'm going to bed because you never debate me. You simply claim "win" when you never attempt to debate hoping the next person will think you won.

I personally don't care who wins the debate. if you beat me, I'll change my perspective. It's why I don't lose many debates.

So you hate "gay" and Government.

But let me guess, if you tried to overturn our government you would need a leading force. I wonder what that leading force would be named later...............GOVERNMENT.

Uh, I serve on active status in the WA Air National Guard. My bosses include Mr. Barack Obama and Mr. Jay Inslee, neither of who I voted for, but both of who have my undivided attention as an Airman. Clearly, I work in defense of the established government everytime I put on the uniform. Additionally, I utilize radar systems to defend the airspaces of US and Canada. You could say that I fight for three flags and two constitutions. Despite my tendency to support libertarian candidates such as Gary Johnson and Ron Paul, I remain very much an establishment type. I have a sarcastic William H Taft bumper sticker on my car, I like Ike, Bush Jr. is a moron, and the South can go fuck itself.

Me in a nutshell.

Awesome response. I love to win arguments. Just like Jon on the video stated.

I'm sure you had some "win" factor in your head but you are probably just don't know much English in the STATE you are in.

I'm going to bed because you never debate me. You simply claim "win" when you never attempt to debate hoping the next person will think you won.

I personally don't care who wins the debate. if you beat me, I'll change my perspective. It's why I don't lose many debates.

How can there be a debate when you haven't even posed a challenge? All you do is say "welcome to politics, basic stuff, fox news" over and over and over and over again. I'm almost convinced you're a bot, because I cannot fathom someone being as stupid as you.

Seriously, that's not debating. That's not even thinking.

Don't worry kiddo. The cult is upon you, and you wear it well. I have learned much from my experiences about politics, media, and just about everything you could think of. I'm done talking to you.

Back