Skinny Model Ban

Rob do you know what a strawman is?

A strawman is assigning a stance to an opponent that is not accurate and then dismantling that.

If I said "Liberal communities sure like to ban things don't they?" there is nothing in that that has anything to do with conservative communities does it?

If I said "Liberal communities sure like to ban things don't they? Conservative communities don't do this." then you would have an argument.

I say this because the common perception is that it is conservative's mainly who seek to ban things. This is commonly accepted. Just shedding light on the idea that liberals like to as well.

Stop trying to say you've "owned me" or that you've caught me in a dishonest debating tactic. You won't succeed. You'd sooner drown Aquaman.

thanks for the explanation of a strawman, i didn't know what it was, but i thought it sounded good there... dunno why your getting all ripped today.... but then again i did pretty much own you...

nice 1/2 truth making it sound like its all liberals who ban things, when conservative cincy loved to ban da pits too... :pke: :gives:

thanks for the explanation of a strawman, i didn't know what it was, but i thought it sounded good there... dunno why your getting all ripped today.... but then again i did pretty much own you...

nice 1/2 truth making it sound like its all liberals who ban things, when "conservative cincy" loved to ban da pits too... :pke: :gives:

Is Cincy really conservative?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/13/spain.models/index.html

MADRID, Spain (Reuters) -- The world's first ban on overly thin models at a top-level fashion show in Madrid has caused outrage among modeling agencies and raised the prospect of restrictions at other venues.

Madrid's fashion week has turned away underweight models after protests that girls and young women were trying to copy their rail-thin looks and developing eating disorders.........

Good. I, and most men, like voluptuous curvy women anyway.

I never understood how the Auschwitz-survivor look caught on.

Maybe you need the definition of ownage too. :p

Maybe you need the definition of ownage too. :p

listen, cincy is conservativeville.. they banned pits too.. you did get owned, and you don't like the idea of someone as stupid as me owning you.... but you did get owned....

Haha, me either Cypress. Give me the Sarah Evans type any day over the Angelina Joli type.

You must like em thick cause Jolie is acutally one of the more curvaceous women in hollywood compared to a lot of the others.

Haha, me either Cypress. Give me the Sarah Evans type any day over the Angelina Joli type.

You must like em thick cause Jolie is acutally one of the more curvaceous women in hollywood compared to a lot of the others.

Curvaceous maybe, but still a stick.....and not an attractive one either.

listen, cincy is conservativeville.. they banned pits too.. you did get owned, and you don't like the idea of someone as stupid as me owning you.... but you did get owned....

Me saying that conservative cities don't ban things would be required for you proving me wrong Rob. Nice try.

As a libertarian its my job to rip both libs and cons. Libs were just getting the attention in this post because it happened in the liberal nation of Spain.

Don't worry I'll go back to ripping on the cons again shortly.

Back